• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Type R owner age?

Robo7

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Bought my Type R at age 37. Plan to keep it for a very long time. Such a great car.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I got it for my 40th. I'm a lifelong Honda enthusiast. Stayed up all night to watch the world reveal. As soon as I saw the interior, I knew I had to have one. Put my name on the waitlist the very same day. 14 months later, it arrived. Hope to keep it for life!
I remember the reveal - I was so amped, what a memory- hard to believe its going on two years now.

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
is this lowered?
if so, how low?
what is the size of your wheels and tires?
Hey, yes it lowered Eibach Pro-kit dropped an inch squared, on 19x9.5 Titans 7 TS-5 split spoke Satan Titanium....Offset 40..on the stock ps4.

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Just :applied pops and bangs on my Hondata format...it's hilarious I just have to laugh out loud granted I'm going to be 52 this year....lololololol 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😄......silly I say.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Just :applied pops and bangs on my Hondata format...it's hilarious I just have to laugh out loud granted I'm going to be 52 this year....lololololol 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😄......silly I say.
I can relate on appreciating the humor of this car--it gets hard to find that kind of joy!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Anyone from late 2022 remember the drone video with the top gun song! Talk of sneaking into the railyards - good times.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Long thread - now I am 68 and have had my FK8 for four years. It is a keeper.

Owning a car like this is like playing lead guitar - if you are not sure of yourself, don't bother.

Once you get out of clickbait world into the real world - plenty of people of all ages like the styling and will tell you so, unsolicited.
Sponsored