• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
If you look at the back bumper of the patent images, there appears to be small black areas on either side of the lower chrome piece. I wonder if Honda is planning some fake exhaust outlets based on trim level (see the accord rear bumper which also has black plastic on most trims, but has chrome lined exhaust cutouts for sport trims). It’s not a true exhaust outlet, the exhaust pipe just sits behind those cutouts. But I’m thinking that may be what we will see on sport/Si trims possibly.
Sponsored

basilpesto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring 4D cosmic blue
Here are some realistic renders giving a much better idea of how the real car will look. I like it.

ab7d9ea978b74fffac78572dc70290b1_800.jpg
1d47ed276ab04673be24690637595214_800 (1).jpg
Looks like Acura is trickling down to the civic ? I actually don’t mind it. It’s quite handsome.

I didn’t like the civic after it’s mid cycle refresh when they added the chrome to both bumpers and got rid of some details that made the X stand out from the IX. But this is giving me new TLX vibes.

Gino27

Red Rocket
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 si coupe
I've gotta admit that the mockup with the paint colors does look quite nice. Give the si some nice wheels, a nice spoiler, good looking exhaust, and an upgraded 1.5t, and we might be onto something. Also, with only two body styles it would be epic to have a Type-R sedan.

Phillyp17

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
After just seeing these photos, it looks like the 2016 sonatas. It looks good but I love my 10th gen more