• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Photoshop Request

sdd965

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Pilot
Would someone be able to photoshop a black wing on both a red and white Sport hatchback? The factory non-CTR wing please.

Thanks!
Sponsored

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
You can do everything you want on the Honda website via the build configurator. Select the car you want, color, and then select the HPD Package. You can rotate the car too, to see how it looks at different angles.

11th Gen Honda Civic Photoshop Request IMG_1676

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Oh my bad. I missed the part where you said you want to see the wing in black. Hopefully my post wasn’t entirely useless, though.

DellaPellegrino

First Name
Della
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda 2018
You can do everything you want on the Honda website via the build configurator. Select the car you want, color, and then select the HPD Package. You can rotate the car too, to see how it looks at different angles.

IMG_1676.png

Thanks, it is helpful for me. I am looking for an online admission essay writing service, I will go to https://studyclerk.com/admission-essay-writing-service here. I discovered the website address through a google search. When I was searching for it on google search, I found your post link as well.
Thanks, it is helpful for me.

Edit: You saved my day :)
Sponsored

Last edited: