• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

PRL N1 Exhaust VS Megan Racing single exit

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
I have been waiting on the PRL N1 to release for awhile now as everyone else has. I just saw the price of $799.99 vs the Megan kit at $442.00, I have even seen it discounted at $350.00 on some websites. I just cant justify the price difference of the PRL. Being that they are both the same materials, each system does not have much source material for sound/fitment to compare the two.I am certain the build quality is better of the PRL, but for 2x price, am I missing something?

https://meganracing.com/exhaust/exhaust-systems/mr-cbs-hc22-ds

https://prlmotorsports.com/products/2022-honda-civic-n1-exhaust-system-upgrade
Sponsored

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
Megan Racing is 2.3" vs. PRL full 3". If you have the PRL downpipe/frontpipe combo already it makes sense to keep it full 3" all the way through. If you just want the frontpipe back section you likely wont see any difference between the two, or even stock for that matter.

OP
OP
Shingo_Shoji

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
Megan Racing is 2.3" vs. PRL full 3". If you have the PRL downpipe/frontpipe combo already it makes sense to keep it full 3" all the way through. If you just want the frontpipe back section you likely wont see any difference between the two, or even stock for that matter.
Thank you! I completely missed that. I don't want to push my clutch any further with already having the TSP tune so I am not looking for more power, just noise an aesthetic . Your answer pushes me closer to the Megan option. But if the PRL looks and sounds better that would be my pick.
Sponsored