• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
That sound is amazing. Do their 10th gen systems sound that good? If not, can I fit this sucker on my 10th gen hatch?
Sponsored

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
As some of you may have seen through some teaser shots/videos on our social media, we have been working on an exhaust system for the 11th Generation Civic over the past few weeks. Here is a first official look at our N1 Exhaust System on the 2022 Civic Si.

Exhaust_SingleExit-12.jpg

Exhaust_SingleExit-11.jpg

We wanted to be able to offer an affordable solution for the end consumer, while still being able to provide a unique look and sound. This N1-style system utilizes a single-exit exhaust to keep components, costs and weight down. We also wanted to make sure that this exhaust sounded as it looks, all while eliminating that nasty drone some exhaust systems tend to have. Our engineers paid close attention to tubing lengths, bends, placement and length of mufflers/resonators. All of these factors play a critical roll in exhaust tone and the elimination of drone. After carful consideration, revisions and testing, we have put together an exhaust system that we are ready to showoff. (Please note that the exhaust tip length will change a bit to extend a bit to reduce bumper damage and improve aesthetics).

Exhaust_SingleExit-7.jpg

Exhaust_SingleExit-9.jpg

Exhaust_SingleExit-1.jpg

This system will be constructed of full 3", 304 stainless steel with one muffler and one resonator. All post-front pipe connections are slip-fit for adjustment and packaging purposes. At this time we have elected to use a muffler clamp / exhaust hanger system instead of welding on a hanger for longevity, adjustment, packaging and serviceability.

At this time, we plan to offer this system for all 1.5L Turbo & 2.0L model 11th Gen Honda Civics.

Sound clips coming soon! Should we explore a dual-exit exhaust system too?

Blog Post
I dont mean to beat a dead horse butttttt I am holding out on an exhaust for this to drop and Im excited, any updates on this release?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Is this thing done yet? Sorry if I sound impatient, it’s only because I am.
I dont mean to beat a dead horse butttttt I am holding out on an exhaust for this to drop and Im excited, any updates on this release?
Sorry for the delay guys, this has been quite a project. Our custom mufflers should be arriving any day now to inspect/QC. Once approved, we will have a few production-quality prototype samples for more testing and a to use as a pre-order release. We will be making a post later this month.

blackonblackSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 civic si - 00 civic ex-03 honda pilot- 93 del s
I'm Willing to get the pre order rolling!
Any news?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
The long awaited overview (with sound clips) of our N1 Exhaust System for the 11th Gen Civic (1.5T & 2.0L) and Integra is now up on YouTube. These kits are currently in production and are expected to be available towards the end of Summer 2023!

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Thumb-1.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Product Photos-1.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic PRL Motorsports N1 Exhaust System Development for the 11th Gen Civic Product Photos-4.JPG

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)