• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Ordered on the 29th:) Fast response and super fast shipping- wasn't supposed to arrive till the 9th, but looks like i'll get it on the 6th with the free shipping:) Stoked is an understatement - later down the road may go 3" but for the stock turbo and what I want the 2.5" should be perfect:)
Spoke too soon! The shipping has been delayed and delayed but was not RedLine's fault, FedEx has delayed the delivery from the projected 6th when they physically got the downpipe on the 30th - less than 24 hours after I placed the order btw - to looking like tomorrow:(

It's all good as long as i have it this coming up weekend as I'll be throwing it in then, I am going to ceramic coat it myself at the house one evening as well so want it for a few days to cure as well.

Moab23

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Are these still in stock. Any sound clips after install? contemplating on buying this. Anyone with feed back would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Redline360

Redline360

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redline360.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Are these still in stock. Any sound clips after install? contemplating on buying this. Anyone with feed back would be greatly appreciated.
We do have 2 left in stock. Will definitely be louder after install, but unfortunately we do not have sound clips. Thanks!

Ghosted

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch Sport
Did anyone install this yet? Is there a sound clip with just down pipe?

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
any installs and any fitment issues? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these but can't decide if I want to just go for the 3" to future proof my pipes.

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did anyone install this yet? Is there a sound clip with just down pipe?

I have over 15k on mine with no issues, if anything the rasp was a bit too much for me initially, and I ended up throwing a 12" glasspack in front of my stock resonator, I actually ended up loving the sound but the cold start was waking my youngest child and my wife, with the 12" glasspack it's perfect for them and still loud enough for me:) I do have a rear heat shield vibrating and making noise now though so will be under the car again soon!

The overall quality of the welds is not the greatest but all have good penetration and has held up perfectly. I will run this till I do a turbo upgrade but with my amount of driving that will probably be 100-150k miles... I used an Ebay Coupon and the quality for 169 Shipped is Insanely good! I mentioned to others that have asked about this: it's 3" off the turbo and necks down to 2.5", the power will not be limited till around 400 fwhp from knowing flow and older turbo cars, it's STainless, the o2 screws right in- had problems with that in other downpipes in the past, I was able to get Downpipe, Frontpipe, KTuner, Stage 1 tune, AND, motor mount for less than most people spend for just the PRL DP/FP, it was a no brainer for me.

Found some old pics from initial opening and then after install - I wrapped mine as well...

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1320 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1321 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1322 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1323 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1324 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1325 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1326 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1328 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1329 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1331 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1332 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1333 - Copy.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1526.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1527.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1528.JPG

11th Gen Honda Civic Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo IMG_1529.JPG

Last edited:

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Updated the last post and added pic's - I had several "thanks" so just wanted those guys to see what I posted... Will edit in a video once i find it as well I was so happy after install I took a bunch with the stock exhaust.

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright, some vids - 1st is two step, playing with the anti-lag as well... This was before I put the 12" glasspack in to quiet down the cold start.

Well - forgot can't upload Vids here so threw on one for you all to hopefully make you all happy!

May take a bit to upload, I will be adding more vid's soon so feel free to add my channel as well have a track day coming up Saturday:)

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Thanks for the video! A few of those welds have very poor penetration though, I'll probably just go with the PLM setup. Totally glad you posted those pics before I ordered lol

Christos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Acura MDX
any installs and any fitment issues? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on these but can't decide if I want to just go for the 3" to future proof my pipes.
The downpipe doesn't have the extra bolt holes to link up with the OEM brackets on the bottom. Every other aftermarket downpipe has them. I didn't notice this when I ordered but if you look closely you'll see only 3 holes where it bolts to the front pipe whereas the other aftermarket options have 5. Redline says this isn't an issue but I have a feeling it isn't helping the buzzy/raspiness the exhaust makes under full throttle. Also be sure to get another gasket if you're doing the FP/DP install as it only comes with one and no bolts. (they say to use the stock ones but good luck with that) Otherwise fit was perfect and the car sounds good when you're driving around slowly. My issue now is trying to figure out a way to get rid of the ugly sounds coming from the car during spirited driving.
Sponsored