• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Redline360 Downpipes for the Civic and Civic Si 1.5L Turbo

FearTheH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
The downpipe doesn't have the extra bolt holes to link up with the OEM brackets on the bottom. Every other aftermarket downpipe has them. I didn't notice this when I ordered but if you look closely you'll see only 3 holes where it bolts to the front pipe whereas the other aftermarket options have 5. Redline says this isn't an issue but I have a feeling it isn't helping the buzzy/raspiness the exhaust makes under full throttle. Also be sure to get another gasket if you're doing the FP/DP install as it only comes with one and no bolts. (they say to use the stock ones but good luck with that) Otherwise fit was perfect and the car sounds good when you're driving around slowly. My issue now is trying to figure out a way to get rid of the ugly sounds coming from the car during spirited driving.
Thanks for that info dude, I think I'm just going to go for the PLM, I didn't even notice the 2 holes for the brackets missing, this is what holds that pipe solid and it's important regardless of what they said lol. Hopefully they hold up though! Thanks again!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Redline360

Redline360

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.redline360.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Thanks for that info dude, I think I'm just going to go for the PLM, I didn't even notice the 2 holes for the brackets missing, this is what holds that pipe solid and it's important regardless of what they said lol. Hopefully they hold up though! Thanks again!
We have sold a bunch of these, and that bracket hasn't been necessary. In fact, we are noticing that other designs for 2.5" downpipes don't have it either. PLM is a great downpipe, and they do have the bracket, but keep in mind, theirs is 3".

With that said, we do have a 3" version coming out soon.