• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX/2022 Honda Civic SI
Dumb question. How do I reserve one? I can't find anything SI related at any deslers

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
Dumb question. How do I reserve one? I can't find anything SI related at any deslers
I called around to my local dealers to see what they were getting in. If the dealer is going to get one of these first ones, they will have it in the que. They may not have a VIN yet, but should know color.

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called around to my local dealers to see what they were getting in. If the dealer is going to get one of these first ones, they will have it in the que. They may not have a VIN yet, but should know color.
I'll call around tomorrow while I BS at work all day. Hopefully the Honda dealer I work for is getting one I'll just get it from them. Thanks for the help

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't find any at sticker. I went 100 miles out. 3k was the least amount over I could find. ? one dealer had 10k over like bruh

sackofcheese

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI, 1994 Miata (track toy)
I can't find any at sticker. I went 100 miles out. 3k was the least amount over I could find. ? one dealer had 10k over like bruh
I searched within a 4 hour drive of my house. I found mine that way, its only a 2.5 hour drive ~170 miles from my house

Fripp

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrossTrek
Just got a blazin orange one in at the dealership I work at, just outside Pittsburgh, Sticker is 28,710, waiting to see what our markup will be.
Which dealership?

Ruppy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Chicago suburbs- put deposit down for Aegean blue last month for msrp no added or forced accessories. Just moved deposit over at same dealership for a sonic gray they have allocated with same build date 11/13 through 11/17.

Jogales

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si, '94 Miata, '02 Boxster
I reserved a Blazing Orange Pearl the day the Si was announced. Just heard from my dealer today, and they said it will be January production, so I won't see it until January or February. I'm disappointed, but I know it'll be worth the wait.

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
I reserved a Blazing Orange Pearl the day the Si was announced. Just heard from my dealer today, and they said it will be January production, so I won't see it until January or February. I'm disappointed, but I know it'll be worth the wait.
January February? That’s nothing
I ordered a Boost Blue ST manual and was told it will arrive in April.

administrator

Administrator
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link