• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Reset GPS?

danheinz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic Touring
I currently don't have GPS signal for my nav system in my 2022 touring. Satellite radio is still working fine. It appears to be interfering with my Android auto as well which I thought only ran off the phone. Has anyone seen this yet? I've tried turning off car and turning back on.

I found the problem when AA wasn't working. So I said "I'll just use built in GPS" then it wasn't moving while I was driving. any suggestions for how to fix before going to dealership?
Sponsored

OP
OP

danheinz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic Touring
Update: I did a factory data reset from system settings and it fixed everything. Doesn’t make any sense but it works now. AA should be pulling phone gps data I thought. Also no idea what caused it to seize. Oddly enough google maps continued to work, but waze didn’t? Then gmaps also failed. Hoping anyone else that needs this finds it. Everything I was reading told me to hard reset my phone, but my phone worked fine without the car. Going to leave this up in case anyone else needs it 2022 Honda Civic touring navigation

CaptainVic_

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Coupe
Beginning to think smart cars truly have a mind of their own. Glad you got it sorted out.

OP
OP

danheinz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda Civic Touring
Next problem is the super sensitive sensors for proximity. Parking in front of a bush or a wall? BEEP BEEP BEEP
Sponsored