• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Resistall 360

Six Speed Si

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 civic si
When I bought this Si dealer said they automatically install resistall 360 to all of their vehicles I told them no I do not want that package whatever it is because I really didn’t know what that stuff was if I did I would have never purchased the car their I did only because I got the car for msrp only packages they insisted on was the resistall and 3m. Now that I’m more informed on resistall I regret even taking the deal here are pics of what look to be water spots or some sort of fallout there is a tarnish in the middle of some of the spots so the resistall did don’t work as as advertised and also is really prone to normal water spotting I put in a claim they said we will evaluate and consider if your covered or not! At this point tho I consider my paint a loss and just live with it I’ll try to paint correct myself if they don’t cover me

11th Gen Honda Civic Resistall 360 IMG_2777

11th Gen Honda Civic Resistall 360 IMG_2771

11th Gen Honda Civic Resistall 360 IMG_2775

11th Gen Honda Civic Resistall 360 IMG_2770

11th Gen Honda Civic Resistall 360 IMG_2761
Sponsored

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'23 Si, ‘20 FC4 (sold)
Hard to see what's going on there but I can imagine that's difficult to photograph. Unfortunately, the dealer likely will claim it's "sold as is". If the manufacturer doesn't cover the coating under warranty, then you'll need to cut through whatever coating they put on there and put a new layer of ceramic coating of your choice (or don't).

OP
OP
Six Speed Si

Six Speed Si

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 civic si
Talked to a rep they said the meguires ceramic soap is what’s causing a chemical reaction and car needs to be buffed which they will cover just wish they informed me on this stuff when they forcefully applied this to all there vehicles
Sponsored