• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jessegovols

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda CRV, 2023 Civic Sport Touring (6MT)
Really.......I just saw hondaprojason.. Do a comparison of both models Canadian & no. America...... They both referred to them as "SI".....I never heard them say st.....
He's just making the point the Sport Touring is a much better "value" than the stripped-down US version of the Si.
Sponsored

longthaitran91

Suiton20
First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
He's just making the point the Sport Touring is a much better "value" than the stripped-down US version of the Si.
Looks like I’m not giving up my 2017 si coupe anytime soon despite its lemonish issues. The tourings in the 10th gen were terrible value. 2-3k extra for leather and navigation. Looks like Honda realized that and decided to gut the si in a bad way so that can probably charge 30-34k for the integra. I can’t believe how it cost 3k more and it no longer has heated seats, dual climate, electric dampeners, heated mirrors and perhaps more.

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
... I can’t believe how it cost 3k more and it no longer has heated seats, dual climate, electric dampeners, heated mirrors and perhaps more.
The new Si does have heated mirrors and two USB ports. Honda has never shafted US buyers.

11th Gen Honda Civic Savagegeese reviews 2022 Civic Hatchback 6-Speed | It May Save You 1639207448573

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Jokes aside I do miss having heated mirrors.
Yeah, the '17-'19 CTR never had heated mirrors but Honda added them in '20-'21:

Pic of 2021 CTR climate controls:
11th Gen Honda Civic Savagegeese reviews 2022 Civic Hatchback 6-Speed | It May Save You 1639208419168

jasenkent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Looks like I’m not giving up my 2017 si coupe anytime soon despite its lemonish issues. The tourings in the 10th gen were terrible value. 2-3k extra for leather and navigation. Looks like Honda realized that and decided to gut the si in a bad way so that can probably charge 30-34k for the integra. I can’t believe how it cost 3k more and it no longer has heated seats, dual climate, electric dampeners, heated mirrors and perhaps more.
I also own the 2017 Si Coupe and was all set to get the new 2022 Si. My Honda dealer is offering me a very high trade in value (only has 11k miles on it) but the more I think about it; I'm just not sure anymore. Why couldn't Honda include the same perks of the Canadian Si for the US Si? That just doesn't make sense to me at all. (no heated seats?). Then I started checking out the manual 2022 Honda Sport Touring Hatchback (available in only 3 colors if you get the manual? what?). Plus it's $3k more than the Si (with many dealers marking up the price). I just don't understand Honda's choices. Why not offer the Si as a Hatchback and why not offer all the options that the Canadian version gets?

jasenkent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
They liked both version pretty well. I agree with 99% of their review -- which is not often always the case.
Hey Steve: Was just wondering if you got the manual or CVT version of your Honda? How do you like it so far? Jasen
Sponsored