ABPDE5
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2023
- Threads
- 5
- Messages
- 269
- Reaction score
- 261
- Location
- New England
- Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Integra Type-S
- Thread starter
- #1
Looking to sell the following shift knobs (buyer pays shipping).
OEM S2000 Titanium Knob:
$75.00
Good Condition - 7/10 (shipped with some light marring / scarring of finish -- see last pic).
Science of Speed NSX Knob:
$75.00
Excellent Condition - 9.5/10 (shipped with a very light trace around ~30% of the edge... they should have polished this out, imo -- see last pic)
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/scienceofspeed-type-s-style-shift-knob-nsx-1991-05-s2000-2000-09.html
Note: this knob is countersunk; it sits pretty deep, and it may not work with all aftermarket rods.
Lathewerks Custom Teardrop:
$220.00
Perfect Condition - 10/10
Custom shape / size stainless steel teardrop (stem mates perfectly with Acuity collar), satin bead-blasted finish, raw Ti ring, copolymer insert, 6 speed engraving (red).
This is the nicest knob I've ever owned... I've gone back and forth on whether should sell it, but given how high the shifter / center console sits in this car, I don't prefer a round knob with my ITS.
Pic for scale:
OEM S2000 Titanium Knob:
$75.00
Good Condition - 7/10 (shipped with some light marring / scarring of finish -- see last pic).
Science of Speed NSX Knob:
$75.00
Excellent Condition - 9.5/10 (shipped with a very light trace around ~30% of the edge... they should have polished this out, imo -- see last pic)
https://www.scienceofspeed.com/scienceofspeed-type-s-style-shift-knob-nsx-1991-05-s2000-2000-09.html
Note: this knob is countersunk; it sits pretty deep, and it may not work with all aftermarket rods.
Lathewerks Custom Teardrop:
$220.00
Perfect Condition - 10/10
Custom shape / size stainless steel teardrop (stem mates perfectly with Acuity collar), satin bead-blasted finish, raw Ti ring, copolymer insert, 6 speed engraving (red).
This is the nicest knob I've ever owned... I've gone back and forth on whether should sell it, but given how high the shifter / center console sits in this car, I don't prefer a round knob with my ITS.
Pic for scale: