• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Si Drivers

EP3to11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Civic Si
Hey Folks, just joined after I saw the 11th gen reveal. I've been daily-driving a stock Si for 13 years and hoping for one that is cleanly-styled, so I'm pumped about this 11th gen. I think it'll finally be my replacement.
Anyone else here a long-time Si driver?
Sponsored

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Welcome!
I had a 2011 Si sedan for a few years, then had the 2018 Si coupe for a couple years. I'm excited to see what they do for the 11th gen as well. :headbang:

OP
OP
EP3to11

EP3to11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Civic Si
Always liked the 8th gen, especially the coupes. Really like the 10th gen coupes, too. I almost pulled the trigger.
I've been dailying the same 2005 Si since '07! Although it's treated me really well (literally $85 in repairs that entire time), I'm excited. I'll give this one to my son when he's old enough.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan (FA5)
I purchased my 2007 Si Sedan new in 2007. I retired it from daily driving in 2018 when I leased a 2019 Tacoma. My Si has also remained stock. I kept the Honda in the event I didn't like to daily drive a truck or if I came across some annoying nuances with the product I chose. My intuition is proving correct, even though the truck has proven to be useful. It's boring to drive and the V6 3.5L/6AT powertrain combination is not up to the task for truck duty. I love the color I chose, as it reminds me of the Toyota trucks from the mid-late 80's. They don't make them like they used to. The issues that is has can be someone else's problem. I am highly considering an 11th generation Si (hopefully sedan) for purchase. The truck will go bye-bye as I wasn't impressed as lease end is 10/21. I have my eye on two products one 2022 Civic SI and the other is a different midsize truck.

Last edited:

repeet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.repeet.net
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan
I'm interested in what the new Si looks like. Overall I find the new 11th gen design boring, but hoping that the Si treatment "dresses it up". The real question for me though is going to be the power. If they did what they did in the last generation and keep the power about the same, then I can't think of any reason to upgrade my 2017. We'll see what happens.

OP
OP
EP3to11

EP3to11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Civic Si
I’ve come close to buying manual TLs and TSXs because they’re so damn handsome but never pulled the trigger. Seems like the 6th gen is the last one that everyone agrees on. Opinions have been all over the place since.