• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Tennessee Si Performance Parts

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Sold my 23 Si and bought an FL5, so all the parts I had on it came off prior to sale. All parts were installed for 6k miles and have no issues. All prices are OBO plus shipping:

11th Gen Honda Civic Si Performance Parts IMG_2574

PLM frontpipe $150
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Bumpity bump, need to get this stuff moved as we may be moving soon, reasonable offers entertained

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Posted up on FB marketplace, figured I’d post here first but not getting any interest…

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Bump for pricing updates

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Pricing reduced again, I’d like to get this stuff moved

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
How much the shipping to Florida 33126 for the frontpipe and the prl duct, since I already have the intake. You have all the needed hardware for the installation?

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
I’ll dig into the shipping cost for the front pipe tomorrow, shouldn’t be a big deal. For the duct plus, I would part with it by itself, but with the requirement to cut out the hole in the bottom of the main intake box, I’d really prefer to sell it all as one. We could work out an exchange where you ship me out the intake box without the hole drilled in the bottom and I sent you the box drilled plus the duct plus gear, but I’m not sure how that would be beneficial with the two way shipping. I’m happy to try and work that out if you’d like, just let me know. I’ll figure up the frontpipe tomorrow and PM you a total cost shipped for it alone.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
I think that this option will not be beneficial in terms of price/cost since it would be better for me to buy it new directly from prl or other reseller, I'll be waiting for the front pipe shipping price, in other note just make sure you have all the needed hardware for the installation.

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Understand my man, I’d like to get this stuff gone but doesn’t make much sense on just the duct plus itself. I’ll make the frontpipe as worthwhile as I possibly can and it will include all the bits needed to put it on. I reused the factory gaskets since it was such low mileage when I installed the exhaust bits so the gaskets will be unused. All the hardware was used since the Honda OE stuff is less than desirable quality for reuse, but it will all be the PLM stuff with that came with it.

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Quote for shipping just over 32 bucks via USPS. Says delivery should be next Tuesday if I drop it off tomorrow morning. I’ll split the shipping with you and we can just call it $190 for the total if that sounds good to you.

Shingo_Shoji

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic SI
is the downpipe still available?

OP
OP
MSUGeoman

MSUGeoman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R #2486
Yes, downpipe and frontpipe still available, name your price and cover the shipping and they’re all yours
Sponsored