• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stage 3 Lowest Setting?

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Does anyone run with the Stage 3 Kit with the lowest knob height, I'm curious how much lower it will sit and a good picture if you got it. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on the stage 3 but not sure how much vertical difference i can go with it to justify the purchase.
Sponsored

arpypat

First Name
Arpan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan ABM
Does anyone run with the Stage 3 Kit with the lowest knob height, I'm curious how much lower it will sit and a good picture if you got it. I've been tempted to pull the trigger on the stage 3 but not sure how much vertical difference i can go with it to justify the purchase.
Per their website, the height can be adjusted +24mm/-10mm (+0.945"/-0.393") compared to stock. From the pictures of the shifter, looks like you could cut off another 10-20mm from the bottom of the rod if you really wanted to. Just make sure to deburr or put a radius/chamfer on the edges after the cut. You could also get a countersunk shift knob if you wanted to go even lower.