• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The new civic, from a dealership-employee-perspective...

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
We all have our opinions of last nights reveal, I'm kinda diggin' it but I'll reserve judgement. I'm excited to see them in person.

I work for a Honda dealership in NY, so the moment I see that we have some of the new 11th gen's on my VIN's "in-transit" list, I'll post pics the moment they pull up on the truck!!!
Sponsored

StickShiftRoy

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Sport (sold), 22 BOP Si
Honda dealership employee here in South Carolina. Are you guys getting any inquiries on the new civic yet? We seem to only be able to sell the current one to older folks who just need a car. The younger crowd is all waiting and wanting info on the 22.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
We haven't gotten any inquiries yet from customers on 22's yet.
We have a few 20's left and all 21's now. I'd hope we have more info come late spring or early summer. :coffee:

11th Gen Honda Civic The new civic, from a dealership-employee-perspective... 2022-Honda-Civic-Hatchback-00030-2

Last edited by a moderator:

delfinom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 2006 V6 EXL
We haven't gotten any inquiries yet from customers on 22's yet.
We have a few 20's left and all 21's now. I'd hope we have more info come late spring or early summer. :coffee:
Hah I inquired with 2 dealers here in Long Island, neither wanted to reply
Sponsored