• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The Time has come.... For an upgrade! From 2020 Civic to 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Greetings!

I've had a few civics based on my signature, but I have crossed into the new gen realm of Civics after just recently trading in my 2020 Civic. I have gotten a 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback in Meteorite Gray Metallic (I think that's the full color name). I'm quite happy with the purchase, so everyone will be seeing me more on this forum than the CivicX forums now. Photos from the dealer below, and when I got it home that evening. More photos, and possibly mods to come. Any suggestions? I hate the chrome, so I'm asking for a Jets Vinyl carbon vinyl chrome delete kit for christmas, and some floor mats. Darn Ohio weather will be upon me soon with snow. I just feel it.

11th Gen Honda Civic The Time has come.... For an upgrade! From 2020 Civic to 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback IMG_6538
11th Gen Honda Civic The Time has come.... For an upgrade! From 2020 Civic to 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback IMG_6537
11th Gen Honda Civic The Time has come.... For an upgrade! From 2020 Civic to 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback IMG_6554
Sponsored

revans

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback,
Greetings!

I've had a few civics based on my signature, but I have crossed into the new gen realm of Civics after just recently trading in my 2020 Civic. I have gotten a 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback in Meteorite Gray Metallic (I think that's the full color name). I'm quite happy with the purchase, so everyone will be seeing me more on this forum than the CivicX forums now. Photos from the dealer below, and when I got it home that evening. More photos, and possibly mods to come. Any suggestions? I hate the chrome, so I'm asking for a Jets Vinyl carbon vinyl chrome delete kit for christmas, and some floor mats. Darn Ohio weather will be upon me soon with snow. I just feel it.

IMG_6538.jpg
IMG_6537.jpg
IMG_6554.jpg
Other than the model year, is there anything different between the 2022 and 2023 Sport Touring Hatchback models? Just wondering .... hmmm.

OP
OP
Wingman520

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Other than the model year, is there anything different between the 2022 and 2023 Sport Touring Hatchback models? Just wondering .... hmmm.
AFAIK I haven't seen anything in regard to changes between the models. (minus the LX trim dropped and a price increase) I am still researching to see if there are any major differences.

OP
OP
Wingman520

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don't mind, how much over MSRP did you pay?
Not much honestly. Two things already installed on the car I wanted which was wheel locks and splash guards. Here is a sticker of the markups they had on the car. Beyond that there was no markups like Iā€™ve seen on the civic type R. Wonā€™t lie itā€™s weird they put nitrogen in the tires. Iā€™ve heard there is no real benefit for daily driver vehicles but Iā€™m still researching it. If anyone has any input Iā€™m open to hearing opinions on it.
11th Gen Honda Civic The Time has come.... For an upgrade! From 2020 Civic to 2023 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback 3321370A-B54D-4B15-A240-64A1938C9506
Sponsored