• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Turbonium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93' EG B18C
With the advancement of LED headlights fog lights don’t really provide any added benefit. My wife’s vehicle has fog lights and LED headlights and with the fogs on I notice nearly no difference. I think it is one of those things that has just been a staple for so long that they keep including them but I would I expect to see more and more vehicles coming without them.
Yep. Fogs use amber lighting to give better clarity up close to the front of the car so that you can see what your about to hit a second before it happens, which is why they're situated near the bottom of the bumper. My past hid and led headlights always proved more clear than fogs regardless. But they do look sweet driving around for show.
Sponsored

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
So let's remove those brake cool vents and add fog lights. You guys sure you want to get a type r? :p