• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tuning daily ?

AMP111

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic touring
I have a 23’civic touring I’d love to tune with Hondata flash pro. Currently have a prl stage 1 intake and resonator delete kit. I use 93 octane and would love to know if tuning my daily with base map or even stage 1 tune until I get some bolt ons, would be safe for my car ?
I also drive on sport mode.
-thanks.
Sponsored

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
We do have a 93 octane basemap that will work with your mods you've done thus far.

I have a 23’civic touring I’d love to tune with Hondata flash pro. Currently have a prl stage 1 intake and resonator delete kit. I use 93 octane and would love to know if tuning my daily with base map or even stage 1 tune until I get some bolt ons, would be safe for my car ?
I also drive on sport mode.
-thanks.

OP
OP

AMP111

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic touring
Oh ok. Like a set it and forget it base map ?

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
depending on what you do to the car as time goes on you will need to alter the map or get a custom tune. in the meantime the map will run perfectly fine with the intake and resonator delete.

Oh ok. Like a set it and forget it base map ?

OP
OP

AMP111

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic touring
Nice. My plan was to get the tune, run the base map for awhile. Then get a cat back exhaust, and possibly a down pipe. I just wanted that Hondata flash pro to my disposal so I can revise each tune according to the bolt ons I add. Without needing a custom tune. Just check off what I have and flash.
Sponsored