• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Type R 'Explore' and 'Build' options on Honda website - timeline

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Vessel manifests contain cargo data. Here’s an example of a manifest / bill of lading from another vessel “Taurus Leader” from earlier in year that carried 2024 HRVs:

https://www.importinfo.com/search?i...3-07-19&max_arrival_date=2023-07-19&port=2812

The 10th character of MY 2024 vins is “R”. For 2023, it was “P”.
So the boat had 36h pit stop at the port of Canada , now how can we find out if any fl5 were drop off
https://www.vesselfinder.com/vessels/details/9476757#google_vignette
Sponsored

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Any news if there was any fl5 on that boat that made it to Canada ????

roastduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Civic
Any news if there was any fl5 on that boat that made it to Canada ????
Unfortunately, I can’t see what Canada gets. I didn’t mean to mislead anyone saying the vessel stopped in Canada. It may have dropped off / picked up other cargo. I do hope you guys got some.

The vessel continued on to California and I do see that the Port of Richmond received the MY 2024 units on 11/6. Not sure how long they’ll sit at the shipping yard before releasing to dealers.

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Unfortunately, I can’t see what Canada gets. I didn’t mean to mislead anyone saying the vessel stopped in Canada. It may have dropped off / picked up other cargo. I do hope you guys got some.

The vessel continued on to California and I do see that the Port of Richmond received the MY 2024 units on 11/6. Not sure how long they’ll sit at the shipping yard before releasing to dealers.
Thanks for the update, it it’s over a year I am waiting for my fl5 here in Canada, the next car that comes in is mine, 😩😩😩 any help would be appreciated
Sponsored