• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VA tuners

Bsnyder6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2005 Wrangler
Just curious if anyone knows of a reputable tuner in Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bsnyder6

Bsnyder6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can tune the car remotely same with other companies out there!
Forgive my ignorance but how does that work exactly? Assuming I can send my data logs and what my mods are and you map it out based on that?.. Im a bit of a noob to when it comes to this and don't have hondata or anything yet. Just trying to get some info on... Have a few mods but nothing yet that necessarily requires a tune

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
Forgive my ignorance but how does that work exactly? Assuming I can send my data logs and what my mods are and you map it out based on that?.. Im a bit of a noob to when it comes to this and don't have hondata or anything yet. Just trying to get some info on... Have a few mods but nothing yet that necessarily requires a tune
Correct but I would adjust the parameters according to the datalogs. The car is excellent at acquiring data. I have a few members here tuned and they can tell you their experience.

OP
OP
Bsnyder6

Bsnyder6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct but I would adjust the parameters according to the datalogs. The car is excellent at acquiring data. I have a few members here tuned and they can tell you their experience.
You know I thought I had seen your nam brought up a couple times. I'll for sure be contacting you when I'm ready to get rolling. Probably in a couple months. Literally just had a kid so it's low priority at the moment, but wanted to get some homework done lol

Jester04

CivicX Basic Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R, 2006 s2000, 2022 Ram TRX, 2005 srt-4
Build Thread
Link
You know I thought I had seen your nam brought up a couple times. I'll for sure be contacting you when I'm ready to get rolling. Probably in a couple months. Literally just had a kid so it's low priority at the moment, but wanted to get some homework done lol
Sounds good! You know where to find me and congratulations!

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Just curious if anyone knows of a reputable tuner in Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads area
It's been decades since I lived in VB so I probably can't help too much with tuner recommendations. The brain fog won't even let me remember names of popular tuner shops.

But I'm pretty sure Abacus racing is still around if you need any serious machining, or want to go with a standalone EMS. I don't think there's anywhere better and they've been doing it for quite some time. But that's race car territory, I don't think they mess with street stuff.