• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
Did the same, found the deal and had to act quickly, 8 hour round trip the next day. Even put a deposit down sight un seen. Didn’t even drive it until I did off the lot lol
Haha. Me too. When I ordered I was relying on spy shots at the ring and I just prayed it wasn’t a hybrid as there were rumours. When I took delivery I was relying on online reviews and still hadn’t driven it. Lucky for me it turned out to be the modern classic it is. Never selling this car.
Sponsored

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Nothing to exciting as I count the days until my OEM CF wing arrives. So just gave her a bath today then hit Home Depot to pickup a T-30 socket for the wing when it arrives. Then took another ride to the beach for a snack and a cold beverage👍🏻

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1640

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1639

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_1636

centers1d10t

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Installed a PRL intercooler and the Honda Acess JDM Euro horn kit......Charge pipes on back order and will get them installed when they land

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_20240430_180827_830
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? IMG_20240430_180827_921

mpower

First Name
Y. W. Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FD2
I think the lower horn needs to be pointed down or else water will get in there.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
IMG_5273.jpg
IMG_5272.jpg

EK Type R sticker installed today. I'm on the fence about it but think I'll keep it. Very nostalgic.
Oh no you didn’t 😆
It looks good but that’s the same reason I won’t wear my Type R hat when I’m driving my car the dealer gave me when I bought my car. I don’t want to be that guy lol …
All kidding a side if you like it then roll with it 👍🏻👊🏻

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
Oh no you didn’t 😆
It looks good but that’s the same reason I won’t wear my Type R hat when I’m driving my car the dealer gave me when I bought my car. I don’t want to be that guy lol …
All kidding a side if you like it then roll with it 👍🏻👊🏻
Haha. Totally get that. Kinda why I’m on the fence about it. I had an EK so there’s a link there but also it is a bit shouty. I’ll leave it for a week and decide whether I keep it or not.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Haha. Totally get that. Kinda why I’m on the fence about it. I had an EK so there’s a link there but also it is a bit shouty. I’ll leave it for a week and decide whether I keep it or not.
It’s all about what makes you happy . I agree leave it on for a while and if you still like it then make it a keeper .
It does look good 👍🏻👊🏻
Sponsored