• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic type R, MK7 GTI, Toyota 4x4
Finished this up yesterday. Removed the 26 pound stock muffler system. Installed an 8 pound Flowmaster stainless chambered race muffler with a 3" in and (2) 2.5" outputs, and with two stainless Jones exhaust tips. I raised it up about 1" since the picture. I like the 2 even pipes over what Honda gave us plus the car runs stronger all out.. so I think it breaths better.

It's not very loud considering the two resonators are still inline but does have a nice tone and crackle at the shift points.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your FL5 today? DSC_0249.JPG
Sponsored

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IMG_5273.jpg
IMG_5272.jpg

EK Type R sticker installed today. I'm on the fence about it but think I'll keep it. Very nostalgic.
That's cool! Where did you find those?

SKINNIE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ISF, 23' BB FL5
Did not know this existed ....... pretty nice! What color stems did you order and where from?
I believe they come in silver. I don't know if they'll fit the OEM wheels. I'll be putting them on my aftermarket wheels when I decide what to get. I watched this dudes video and shit looked cool. So I had to order one 😂 😂

PN 08E35-HA2-Y00

4:17min & 6:28min mark

Doskiller

First Name
Kevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R FL5
I believe they come in silver. I don't know if they'll fit the OEM wheels. I'll be putting them on my aftermarket wheels when I decide what to get. I watched this dudes video and shit looked cool. So I had to order one 😂 😂

PN 08E35-HA2-Y00

Thank you sir ........... :thumbsup:

Zone47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

PN 08E35-HA2-Y00

I like those rims. I'd like to find something like that in gold.

Phenom3030

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R, 2021 Tacoma TRD Pro
Build Thread
Link
Installed the Homelink mirror and a Blackvue dash cam set.

Ivy

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25 Pilot T, 24 Boost Blue FL5, 04 325xi
Installed the Spoon blue mirrors, Honda black wheel locks, TSP black wing locks, Redline 360 radar detector and clear floor mats.

Oh, I also took a pic of my wip in a parking lot and pissed a lot of people off because I wasn't parked within the lines. No joke.

TheFactor

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Type R
Installed the Spoon blue mirrors, Honda black wheel locks, TSP black wing locks, Redline 360 radar detector and clear floor mats.

Oh, I also took a pic of my wip in a parking lot and pissed a lot of people off because I wasn't parked within the lines. No joke.
Just tell them to read between the lines 👍🏻👊🏻😆

• Haha
Reactions: Ivy

centers1d10t

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5

How is the Redline 360?
Sponsored