• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Which option to select when purchasing a tune?

joerefunds

First Name
Ayer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello all

Looking to purchase a tune for my 22 Si. I have 1500 miles on it currently. I see people / videos talk about how good the TSP is but am confused on what option to choose when purchasing?

also if anyone has feedback / pros and cons about the tune let me know too!

11th Gen Honda Civic Which option to select when purchasing a tune? D4AF9156-BE46-4DCC-A432-B5A815A31362
Sponsored

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
None of TSP or Phearable's 2022 Si tunes are actually out yet (both in testing, to be released soon). Pretty sure Stage 1 Si is the one you want/one that will be released soon. They'll e-mail it to you after it releases.

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
Im Ktuned on the "Starter 23 Dual target 2" (23 psi in Sport mode / 18 psi target in other modes)
with the option (On the Fly Mode) 18/21/23 psi so i can reduce or rise the psi on the fly

OP
OP

joerefunds

First Name
Ayer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Im Ktuned on the "Starter 23 Dual target 2" (23 psi in Sport mode / 18 psi target in other modes)
with the option (On the Fly Mode) 18/21/23 psi so i can reduce or rise the psi on the fly
which option did you choose / which option should i choose? where did you purchase? thanks!

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
which option did you choose / which option should i choose? where did you purchase? thanks!
It depends what you want..im not hard on my cars,always had the highest PSI available and never had any problems ..

I have the Ktuner V1.2 and took the map options Starter 23 Dual target 2 (red circle)
11th Gen Honda Civic Which option to select when purchasing a tune? ktuner tune

Then i went into QUICK ADJUSMENTS For the ON THE FLY MODES i put what i wanted

11th Gen Honda Civic Which option to select when purchasing a tune? kTUNER OTF

And last i went into QUICK ENABLES to disable REV HANG

at 1:20 it shows you how to swap mapping while driving with the ON THE FLY MODES
Sponsored