• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 SGP FK7, ‘20 PWP FC1 si, ‘22 LSM FE2 (soon)
I honestly don’t see the hatch looking much different.... same 3/4 of the car, just a big ol’ booty that will be the hatchback.
Sponsored

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Reminds me a lot of the new 3-series rear with a Camry mouth. Makes me think that we're reaching 'peak aerodynamics' for sedans. I'm anxious to see the hatchback in their new design language.
11th Gen Honda Civic World Debut: 11th Gen Honda Civic Prototype! camry

11th Gen Honda Civic World Debut: 11th Gen Honda Civic Prototype! 2021-bmw-330e-driving-rear-763x0

Kind of a shame that they didn't apply that rear end design to the new Accord. I think that rear end on the new Accords would've looked great.

Phill2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T / 2015 Honda Fit EX
I agree about the German influence. The rear end and sides remind me of a Jetta or even an Audi sedan with the mostly flat door panels and wrap around brake lights.

11th Gen Honda Civic World Debut: 11th Gen Honda Civic Prototype! 1605667310395

pdxkon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX
Not sure about the outside yet, but that interior looks so clean

NixChixFix

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Also, I feel jealous thinking about the cupholders that are out of the way of the shifter. Nothing gives me shifting anxiety more than a straw jabbing at my forearm.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
While I like the front, the rear is meh. I hope the hatch ends up having a little more visual interest with the full width tail light. The interior looks crisp tho. Kinda retro actually. I like it a lot. Very clean and simple. I see some inspiration from the Honda e. Hoping that gauge cluster is at least partially digital (maybe half half like the accord?). Assuming the drawing of the interior is accurate. shocked they decided to stick with a normal shifter and not use the push button shifter that all the other honda models are using.

Last edited:

smokeelaa

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring
It looks like a modernized version of the 9th gen Civic (I.e. boring). If that’s what they are going for, they knocked out it out of the park.

Last edited:

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda 3 GT Hatch 6AT
Audi vibes on the rear. Last gen Elantra mixed with Corolla vibes on the front. Interior looks german-inspired as well. Definitely more conservative compared to the Xgen.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S

Gino27

Red Rocket
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 si coupe
I think it's quite good looking. I think the Si in the sedan form has potential to be a really good looking car. Plus, the "more powerful engine options” as pointed out above really has my gears turning!

frontlinegeek

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV Touring, 2022 Civic Touring Sedan
Eh. Not impressed. Better have amazing specs or I go Accord or truck when I gift my 2017 to my son in a few years.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Most likely tweaks to the chassis for added rigidity. Interested in the more powerful options.... maybe they’ll make the 180hp HB sport tune the standard tune for the turbos. Finally more power for the Si? More power for the CTR?