• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hondabob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Are the paddle shifters a sign that a DCT is to come for the Si? My wife’s CVT 10th gen doesn’t have paddles. God I hope so.
Sponsored

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Are the paddle shifters a sign that a DCT is to come for the Si? My wife’s CVT 10th gen doesn’t have paddles. God I hope so.
Sport Hatch (CVT) and Sport Touring (CVT) have paddle shifters. Even my Fit Touring has them. Don't think DCT is coming to the Civic :(

tdiallo

First Name
Thierno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
The center console is a disaster, so much lost storage ?

Bulldog Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ridgeline RTL-E, 2017 MX-5 GT, 2016 Civic LX, 2007 Element SC
It may be argued that the current generation Civic was a tad “over styled”....that Honda was trying too hard to change their styling direction. Until I see the ‘22 in the flesh I will withhold judgement. But at first blush it appears wayyyy less controversial...no more love it or hate it styling, just kinda meh? The taller glass is definitely welcomed. Our ‘05 Civic was like sitting in a fishbowl whereas our ‘16 is like sitting down in an old fashioned bathtub. The ‘22 seems to have rectified that fishbowl feeling. As a senior citizen I do hope Honda raised the car a little too. I fall into the ‘16 just like my ND MX-5. We plan on parting ways with our ‘16 at some point and were thinking a MAZDA6 or an Accord but we will have to add the ‘22 Civic Touring to our list of possible replacements.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
and there the was the good ole LX...not bad for a base trim.
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 0 (1)

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and there the was the good ole LX...not bad for a base trim.
0 (1).jpg
Good catch! Those hubcaps :). Standard CarPlay and Sensing are all I wanted for a beater.

Here's a better pic to drool over. Notice the totally blacked out fog lights:

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 1619672100656

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
The very first thing that stuck out to me is the highly variable panel gap all around the hood! Kinda just like my 10th gen. Haha

Good catch! Those hubcaps :). Standard CarPlay and Sensing are all I wanted for a beater.

Here's a better pic to drool over. Notice the totally blacked out fog lights:

1619672100656.png

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The very first thing that stuck out to me is the highly variable panel gap all around the hood! Kinda just like my 10th gen. Haha
LOL. Any gap less than an inch is just normal for an econo car (unless it's a Tesla) and it's a feature not a defect. ?

11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 1619673448096

javi7t8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Trans Am, 2019 Sport Hatchback LSM
What are the 8 paint colors?
eagerly waiting on the hatch/Si info

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What are the 8 paint colors?
eagerly waiting on the hatch/Si info
The traditional (as in not in dark shade) red, white, blue, silver, and black will stay for sure. Just replace the following colors with the three new ones:

"The Civic Sedan will be available in eight exterior colors, three of which are new: Meteorite Gray Metallic, Sonic Gray Pearl and all-new Civic-exclusive Morning Mist Blue Metallic."

2021 colors:
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs 1619674570353

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
Found out by watching the KBB video. The Hatchback, Si and Type R will all have a manual transmission option. I feel like hearing that an actual Si will come out for the hatchback as well as DWS.

Ehtesham

First Name
Ehtesham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CiviC
i like the new one. its not as bad as we were expecting. I hope it will look better in real.

Saywhaat04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Honda.ca has the 2022 Civic Colors/Trims up for the Canadian lineup (which will be different from the US lineup in a few ways)

Here is the Morning Mist Blue color:
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs CivicTouri

Here is the Sonic Gray Pearl:
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs civictouring2

Here is Lunar Silver:
11th Gen Honda Civic Its Here! 2022 Honda Civic Sedan Official Pics, Videos and Specs civictouring3

All three colors are very similar IMO...morning mist is like a mix of both Lunar Silver and Sonic Gray IMO.
Sponsored