• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Metalic10

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Not impressed thus far. As another reviewer somewhere else said: the lower grill looks too much like a Toyota. I also noticed no change to current power options. The equivalent to mine still has same HP ratings. Interior dash looks a little nicer but overall it is not an improvement over the 2021 I just bought in February this year.

jtrader

First Name
James
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport, 2009 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ever since someone here mentioned how much more upright the windshield is versus the 10th gen, I can't unsee it. This is the awkwardness that comes with trying to make a fwd car look rwd. The body surfacing is much improved though and I still think it will look best in class. But I also feel that the designers weren't given enough creative freedom for the 11th gen. This is supposed to be Honda's flagship. There's a sense of what could have been and it looks like if you want an exciting looking Civic, it's Type R or nothing, and that's a shame.
The windshield definitely appears more upright because of the flat as a f*cking pancake hood of the 11th gen. But I don't think the actual angle is much different.

Edit: here's a pic, it's definitely more upright but not by much.
imgonline-com-ua-Piconpic-ucLiJcwM0XgmYN.jpg

staylurkn

Reaction score
Car(s)
18' SI Coupe, 14' Accord Coupe v6 (RIP)
Country flag
The windshield definitely appears more upright because of the flat as a f*cking pancake hood of the 11th gen. But I don't think the actual angle is much different.

Edit: here's a pic, it's definitely more upright but not by much.
imgonline-com-ua-Piconpic-ucLiJcwM0XgmYN.jpg
True, but you can see how the gap widens as the lines move toward the top of the hood. It's a small but perceptible difference. The rake on the 11th gen is similar to the 3 Series, but it works on the BMW because of how long it's dash-to-axle ratio is. It doesn't help that on the 11th gen it leads to a front end that's as squared off as it is.