• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Ever since someone here mentioned how much more upright the windshield is versus the 10th gen, I can't unsee it. This is the awkwardness that comes with trying to make a fwd car look rwd. The body surfacing is much improved though and I still think it will look best in class. But I also feel that the designers weren't given enough creative freedom for the 11th gen. This is supposed to be Honda's flagship. There's a sense of what could have been and it looks like if you want an exciting looking Civic, it's Type R or nothing, and that's a shame.
The windshield definitely appears more upright because of the flat as a f*cking pancake hood of the 11th gen. But I don't think the actual angle is much different.

Edit: here's a pic, it's definitely more upright but not by much.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Sedan First Official Image! Specs and Info Coming April 28 imgonline-com-ua-Piconpic-ucLiJcwM0XgmYN
Sponsored

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CBP Si Coupe
The windshield definitely appears more upright because of the flat as a f*cking pancake hood of the 11th gen. But I don't think the actual angle is much different.

Edit: here's a pic, it's definitely more upright but not by much.
imgonline-com-ua-Piconpic-ucLiJcwM0XgmYN.jpg
True, but you can see how the gap widens as the lines move toward the top of the hood. It's a small but perceptible difference. The rake on the 11th gen is similar to the 3 Series, but it works on the BMW because of how long it's dash-to-axle ratio is. It doesn't help that on the 11th gen it leads to a front end that's as squared off as it is.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Random but I've been wondering what the brake lights look like. I'm assuming and hoping they're LED this time. I think I see an LED third brake.
If you look closely at the rear lights, it appears that the brake lights are 2 LED lines below the outside halogen element (turn or reverse lights). So when illuminated would create kind of a squared off "C" shape in combination with the upper tail light element. At least that's what I can see.
Sponsored