• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
I can't help but think that spoiler would look a little better moved back 2-3 inches. I guess if you bought it later, you could mount it wherever you want since you're the one drilling the holes.

Edit: Like this maybe? It would certainly make it sit lower....

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic Hatchback Accessories 22hatchspoiler

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
Man, why do the mounts look so freakin' chunky to me? I want them to be slimmer more aero looking. In all honesty, I want a lip spoiler like Honda offers on the sedan but for the hatch... I'm sure there'll be offerings on the bay.

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I can't help but think that spoiler would look a little better moved back 2-3 inches. I guess if you bought it later, you could mount it wherever you want since you're the one drilling the holes.
I'm sure it has to do with the rearmost part of the vehicle being a potential contact point, and regulations dictate that it has to be a bumper vs anything else (a spoiler in this case).

MJCCIVIC

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic EX HB
Really wish they offered something like this for the xgen hatch. Or offered the sportline in the US.
You can buy the sportline from tghe UK...big bucks
Sponsored