• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 type r
At least we got 300 LE’s in the states with AC ?
Sponsored

jpn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp
Honda: "So what you are saying iis that we should raise the price in Canada?"

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Buy the Integra if you're in the US and have all the amenities. The Canadian Integra will be priced so high that it won't sell a lot, which is what Honda wants because the Civic has been the #1 selling car there for forever.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Buy the Integra if you're in the US and have all the amenities. The Canadian Integra will be priced so high that it won't sell a lot, which is what Honda wants because the Civic has been the #1 selling car there for forever.
Sure that's an option if you want a hatch but some prefer the Si's sedan design.

The removal of standard previous gen Si features like heated front seats, dual zone climate controls and fog lights is ludicrous.

Last edited:

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
the lack of fog lights really irks me
that makes two of us. I couldn't believe what I heard when they said in the video only Canadian versions have fogs. Maybe I'm a minority in this category, but I've always liked fog lights, and the LED fogs on my CTR look awesome at night, I always have them on.

Acura did something similar on the TLX A Spec vs Type S, the lower model A Spec comes with fogs, the Type S has nothing. Just a weird move for Honda to do on both cars (Si and TLX)