• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

chotaku

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000, pos subaru wrx
I had also upgraded to the optional kicker speaker package. Because stock sounded so bad. When the bass kicked the factory radio it would fade or lose power. I had replaced the metal wipers in fear they would tear then permanently scratch the windshield. I had replaced all the exterior and interior lights to led.

I felt subaru does have some hit qualities but the black exhaust soot covered the rear of the WRX. The dealer said it was normal. ?? I was like really? Ohh my! Overall my experience with Subaru was tolerating until the engine and clutch issues were ignored by Subaru. With poor customer service. So I'm like ???‍♂
haha.. sheesh. yea. that stock sound system is awful, along with all of the niggles here and there. I just came to accept that its a 'Subaru thing' and you're just paying for the rally heritage or whatever BS they like to throw at us these days.

Styling and looks aside, this new 2022 WRX looks like it has good potential. If Subaru had brought the Levorg stateside in manual, maybe I would dumb enough to continue with wanting to own a Subaru.
Sponsored

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
So hard to believe the 22 GR86 / 22 BRZ is so good. ?

haha.. sheesh. yea. that stock sound system is awful, along with all of the niggles here and there. I just came to accept that its a 'Subaru thing' and you're just paying for the rally heritage or whatever BS they like to throw at us these days.

Styling and looks aside, this new 2022 WRX looks like it has good potential. If Subaru had brought the Levorg stateside in manual, maybe I would dumb enough to continue with wanting to own a Subaru.