• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Saw this car in the 11th gen group on FB. Owner is one of the Admins there. He just put 10th gen coils in his 11th, and if these cars are looking this good already…. I’m really looking forward to see what whole aftermarket brings us.??

11th Gen Honda Civic Lowered SGP 2022 Civic Hatch on coilovers.. 9CA8539C-1E18-4F51-902D-20E05A4BF02F
Sponsored

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX/2022 Honda Civic SI
Hatch match with hatch? Sedan with sedan? SI with SI? ? I still have my 10th gen EX pro kit. I wonder if the camber arms match too. ??

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
Hatch match with hatch? Sedan with sedan? SI with SI? ? I still have my 10th gen EX pro kit. I wonder if the camber arms match too. ??
non si sedan and couple coils from 10th gen work on all 11th gens. 10th gen si wont work nor 10th gen hatch. Pretty sure the arms work too

Corey2k8g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX/2022 Honda Civic SI
non si sedan and couple coils from 10th gen work on all 11th gens. 10th gen si wont work nor 10th gen hatch. Pretty sure the arms work too
Apologies for my slowness. It's been a long day. ? ? so to clarify the pro kit and spc camber arms from my 10th gen EX would cross to my 11th gen SI?! I honestly wouldn't even know how to search this to find out. ? so any input would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
sgtmorph

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
Apologies for my slowness. It's been a long day. ? ? so to clarify the pro kit and spc camber arms from my 10th gen EX would cross to my 11th gen SI?! I honestly wouldn't even know how to search this to find out. ? so any input would be greatly appreciated.
We’ll all have these answers soon. ??
We’re in that quiet period that happens at the beginning of each generation, where people start buying the car and playing with things and ideas, seeing what fits, etc.

Meanwhile all of our aftermarket vendors, like @PRL Motorsports & @Vincent@27WON and many others; these guys are all chomping at the bit, trying to get the 11th gens in their shops QUICK so they can start cutting, measuring, etc... So that way us Hoonigans can spend our tax checks on their products ???

And you can be sure as shit that all these vendors are gonna be excited that a lot of their 10th gen products carry over to the 11th!! That means minimal or no R&D expenses.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Means they can focus on pumping out EXISTING product, and hopefully pass along some of those net savings onto us… ??

PrayingForGrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP ST Hatch 6MT
no need to apologize haha. yeah I know one guy on here used the camber arms to dial in his rear camber already, I personally used 10th gen springs on mine as well.

FoulDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatch
Mb I know this is a month old but I can’t find info anywhere. So the 11th gen hatches use the same coils as the 10th gen sedan?

Ohmikeyouredummy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatch 2022
yup just make sure its not for a 10th si
Sorry for the very late reply I just needed some confirmation. So 10th gen coupe/sedans fit not only on the 11th gen sedan but also the 11th gen hatch as well while the 10th gen hatch aren’t compatible with the 11th gen hatch.

so from my understanding the 11th gen sedan and hatch share the same exact suspension unlike the previous gen?

I just got Megan coilovers from coilovers depot as one of the guys there told me that it should fit and that Megan themselves test fitted their 10th gen coils on all 11th gen. So basically told me that they should fit, I’m about to get them installed by a friend but don’t wanna waste time going through the car finding out it don’t fit..

I’ve been doing a lot research for about 2 months and can’t find anything besides sedans. Most people who did drop their 11th gen hatch are on lowering springs.