• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Si vs Touring comparison charts for your pleasure

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
I always thought the Si must have higher boost but many people said otherwise . Good info

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
I'm interested to see if the facelift of the 11th Gen Si gets all the goodies from the Canadian model. The US model pales in comparison to the Canadian one.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I'm interested to see if the facelift of the 11th Gen Si gets all the goodies from the Canadian model. The US model pales in comparison to the Canadian one.
I honestly think that’s what a lot of us here in the US are waiting for. Right now for what it’s worth, the civic si is a great car at MSRP. If you’re an 10th gen si owner, this car is less desirable because it cut back comfort features regardless if the infotainment and audio system is better ( fog lights imo are something people who live in snowy conditions should want/use as well as heated seats). If you want the latest and greatest than sure go buy it, but the issue still stands that a lot of people in the US can’t find this car at MSRP and the markup is unreal to the point where you should have just bought a type r in 2020-2021. Might as well wait for a possible mid cycle refresh and get the features from the CAN spec. USDM 2022 civic si got absolutely shafted if you actually look at the list of stuff we didn’t get.

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
I'm interested in that dual-pinion rack from the SI. It probably can be swapped into a 10th gen.

OP
OP

hondacm450e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic 1.5L Turbo Touring
@Tobiman
It likely can not. It has an entirely different EPS unit that would require custom torque tables and firmware. I Looked into it for modding the EPS.

OP
OP

hondacm450e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice change to brake rotor size. Shocked at the minimal change in sway bar.

OP
OP

hondacm450e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also huge weight class difference. Wonder west they found it all. Surely heated seats and sound proofing materials are not 160 ibs are they?

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2023 Pilot Elite
Touring has Heated Seats, wireless charger, leather, power front seats, USB charger in the rear, spare tire and fog lights and some other lil goodies. Also the CVT is heavier than the manual. So there’s your added weight.

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Probably will get some or all of it, but at a cost of $2-3000 more

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My first Honda. A Del Sol Si weighed 2414 pounds. Power to weight was amazing on that car.

HondaFan777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll take a barebones 2900 lb Si over my almost 3100 lb sport touring any day of the week :dunno:
Being 44 I like my luxuries more now. I do love the Si too. But the hatch to me at least is ????

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
My first Honda. A Del Sol Si weighed 2414 pounds. Power to weight was amazing on that car.
I had a gutted EF Hatch Si (1989), that car was crazy light with an ITR motor and tranny swap. My Nephew has a mint Del Sol that we built that he still drives, awesome cars.
Sponsored