• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
EXCITING!!! So close now!!!

Hytrax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M140i
I am so excited, when and where do they reveal more data/numbers? I heard rumors, but I want to know it now! It is so frustating…

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
I'm getting pretty tired of seeing this red camo livery... They need to release what the actual car will look like and other details.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I'm getting pretty tired of seeing this red camo livery... They need to release what the actual car will look like and other details.
Right on! There is a new YouTube with fantastic renders (below) and hope Honda brings a fun new color to the mix as well. That green is 🔥.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Seriously. Honda is just trolling us at this point, its honestly a joke. If Japan is really about to start orders next month then this has to be the longest camo'd up car I have ever seen.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Getting closer and I'm excited as ever!
But seriously this has gone on long enough, I'm not sure what the deal is and I know this is a Honda forum but Ford is doing the same thing. CTR and Ford Raptor R have been waiting to be revealed for what feels like forever now, come on please..

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
Seriously. Honda is just trolling us at this point, its honestly a joke. If Japan is really about to start orders next month then this has to be the longest camo'd up car I have ever seen.
For real and it's just a Civic lmao

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
Yeah it really needs to be released here soon, if it isn't in in June I swear. I just feel like the longer we wait the more we will be disappointed even if it's a good car, they are building this hype for nothing

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I thought the article was talking about deciding allocations for dealerships, I don’t think that’s the same thing as saying, orders are being taken. I’d assume that same type of thing is either happening or will happen here soon too?

Man, as far as trolling, I guess, but to be fair, Honda only officially showed off the car at the Tokyo Auto Salon, and at that race event at Suzuka, along with a video of their hot lap there…. I would say they’ve been pretty normal in that respect, and it’s only been since January that all this happened… all the other pics of the car have been from random people at The Ring taking pictures etc.