• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
i 100% agree, i just want to know when it should be here and when to expect it...i don't really care about the price
Ill pull on that loose end…The yen is in reaaaally bad shape vs the dollar and keeps getting worse. I wonder if any of that translates to final US pricing?
Sponsored

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
That’s pretty fucking lame. So it’s basically available to influencers only. I hope they all get wrecked and trashed.
I think influencers that track their cars with the funds to purchase will be the primary target.

Not too many of those around here though lol. So let's see. Hopefully my compelling story telling can land me something haha.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Elantra N with cup2's are 99% of Morizo for 20k less and from all the drives its way more fun.
Depreciates vs appreciates. The main difference is owning a soon to be JDM legacy car, vs. one that no one will remember in 3 years times.

The N will be worth 30% of its MSRP in the same timeframe
Morizo 130% if not more.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
so i was going through my work email and forgot one of my honda corporate guys back in may sent me this email...

he told me that the release wouldn't happen until about november and we wouldn't start seeing information about it until aug/sept...

forgot i had this email, i'm sure stuff has been delayed since then and the times are now maybe different lol
For now, I’m gonna go with, he didn’t know what he was talking about. 😊

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
25474EE3-1C42-4097-99A1-C6915CD18F21.jpeg

I can’t believe I forgot I had this email lol
So what’s the likelihood this guy has concrete information out there, that nobody else has confirmed? And this was made quite a while ago, correct? Gonna have to hope that’s the case. November is too long. Lol

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I can assure you that’s from somebody at Honda

his info is concrete as can be

however it was sent back in May & production shortages have gotten worse so hopefully it’s still on this timeline

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
I can assure you that’s from somebody at Honda

his info is concrete as can be

however it was sent back in May & production shortages have gotten worse so hopefully it’s still on this timeline
If this is considered to be the best possible outcome, then let’s hope so.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Depreciates vs appreciates. The main difference is owning a soon to be JDM legacy car, vs. one that no one will remember in 3 years times.

The N will be worth 30% of its MSRP in the same timeframe
Morizo 130% if not more.
I donno about that. Car is pretty underwhelming, maybe if they had a rally version that dominated wrc. Anyways, i dont buy cars thinking it might appreciate 20 years down the road. Thats why investments are for.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I donno about that. Car is pretty underwhelming, maybe if they had a rally version that dominated wrc. Anyways, i dont buy cars thinking it might appreciate 20 years down the road. Thats why investments are for.
Doesn't really matter. Last toyota solo made AWD turbo 3cyl ICE. Ultra limited. It's 1000% going to be a collectors item. That will appreciate, especially after it goes out of production.

It could litterally perform worst than everything out there, it will be sought out car. LFA prime example, trash performance that no one wanted, then bam.

I dont buy cars for investment purposes, but an asset holding 100% of its value vs. 30%. Doesn't have to be an investments, it's just common sense.

allbent

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 FL5, '23 Pilot Elite, '08 H3A, '14 Cayman S
A number of magazines have offices in Ann Arbor area
Sponsored