• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I bet you can easily install a left rear seat bottom panel, probably even the seat belt too.

anyone notice some tools but no jack and spare tire in the trunk?
Sponsored

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (Sonic Grey Pearl)
Oh shoot they put the leather steering wheel back!!! Lemme tell you, the alcantara wheel I have is a pain in the butt to clean, glad they went back

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I bet you can easily install a left rear seat bottom panel, probably even the seat belt too.

anyone notice some tools but no jack and spare tire in the trunk?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that option. Reminded me that I'm planning to grab a spare tire kit and a regular hatch rear mat so I can limp home if needed

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Oh shoot they put the leather steering wheel back!!! Lemme tell you, the alcantara wheel I have is a pain in the butt to clean, glad they went back
That’s something I saw too, and I’m so glad they went leather. Alcantara looks cool, but upkeep sucks.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback sport
Did anyone else see the crazy battery configuration in the engine bay? Are they going hybrid?

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (Sonic Grey Pearl)
Did anyone else see the crazy battery configuration in the engine bay? Are they going hybrid?
Yeah it looked interesting! I don't think it'll be hybrid but looks like they moved it around to give more space in the engine bay

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
What's in that box?

11th Gen Honda Civic Watch 2023 Civic Type R Live Reveal Here on July 20 [Viewing Party Thread 🥳] 1658371507380

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
11th Gen Honda Civic Watch 2023 Civic Type R Live Reveal Here on July 20 [Viewing Party Thread 🥳] 1658371789848

Different gauge cluster for R+ mode.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.