• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
I’m watching other YouTube channels for their first look vids.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (Sonic Grey Pearl)
Looks great! Idk why but I don't really like the back of the car. Front looks dope and the gauge cluster looked awesome! Can't wait to hear about the horsepower specs

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
It's a little bulbous in white; makes me think of a beluga whale. Interested to see what it looks like in other colors

typeR4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do sneakers count if I put wheels on them?
"Way more power" according to Dounut media video. Also...perforated seats...noice!

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
I don’t see that at all.
The rear fender view and the pan down from the front 3/4. Fenders look a little rounder than I'd expect. But like I said, we'll see how it looks in person and in different colors. I still like it and am interested, but it's how I feel when looking at it from certain angles

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Everything I’ve read is confirming Honda releasing this fall, so at least there’s that.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The rear fender view and the pan down from the front 3/4. Fenders look a little rounder than I'd expect. But like I said, we'll see how it looks in person and in different colors. I still like it and am interested, but it's how I feel when looking at it from certain angles
Totally agree about the bulbous look. It'll be interesting to see it in different colors to see if it'll look different

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The inlet pipe looks very interesting haha, I like that there's more space in the engine bay. One complaint I have about my 21' Type R is the cramped space when doing maintenance in there
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.