• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Devil Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX A-Spec Advance, Honda Civic LX
dont see any of the center console or door carbon fiber options from JP, where can they be ordered?
Sponsored

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
dont see any of the center console or door carbon fiber options from JP, where can they be ordered?
Had the same question too. Apparently that is exclusive to Japan. For the the center console hopefully it'll be a new accessory announced but as of right now its exclusive to LHD vehicles. Huge bummer because it looks beautiful

If you want door carbon fiber you'd have to order through Honda Japan or just ebay it. There's another user who is trying to get something through New Zealand.

Devil Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had the same question too. Apparently that is exclusive to Japan. For the the center console hopefully it'll be a new accessory announced but as of right now its exclusive to LHD vehicles. Huge bummer because it looks beautiful

If you want door carbon fiber you'd have to order through Honda Japan or just ebay it. There's another user who is trying to get something through New Zealand.
That and the red ambient lightning are bummers for me, I hope I can import them or are made available here.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
That and the red ambient lightning are bummers for me, I hope I can import them or are made available here.
Apparently some of the ambient lightning is included with the US version. I made a similar comment and someone replied showing me the feature included on the CTR config website.

citrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CZ4A, Abarth 500, ZZW30, ND2 RF
Wow, didn't expect the car cover to be so expensive :/

do you guys read the spec sheet? it said the weight is 3,118 lbs, close to 21 FK8(3121 lbs)
but on August 31, 2022 press release, the weight on the spec sheet is 3,188 lbs, probably typo
1666994515043.png

1666994632768.png
Maybe it had a couple burgers on the way over here

Devil Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another thing missing is the premium RED floor mat for the driver side, with padding for the foot and the Type R Symbol Door spot lite. Does anyone know how to order these import only accessories? Including the CF door panels and the RED ambient lighting kits?
Sponsored