• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MSRP Only Dealerships For 2023 Civic Type R

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
Hawaii is extremely expensive. Hence why my house is 1000 sq feet 3/1 and 1.05M.

Servco is the only Hawaii dealer that sells exclusively at MSRP. Most Hawaii dealers sell 3k on top of MSRP. Pre-covid, you could get some dealers to drop to MSRP. But with covid now? Never.

Why I cant buy a R? Hawaii gets 3 allocated per dealer and we have 3 dealers. They all agreed to 15k over. Eff that. Im not paying 60k for a R. Iā€™d buy a M2 or Cayman or ZL1 in that ā€œrange.ā€
Sponsored

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
Hawaii is extremely expensive. Hence why my house is 1000 sq feet 3/1 and 1.05M.

Servco is the only Hawaii dealer that sells exclusively at MSRP. Most Hawaii dealers sell 3k on top of MSRP. Pre-covid, you could get some dealers to drop to MSRP. But with covid now? Never.

Why I cant buy a R? Hawaii gets 3 allocated per dealer and we have 3 dealers. They all agreed to 15k over. Eff that. Im not paying 60k for a R. Iā€™d buy a M2 or Cayman or ZL1 in that ā€œrange.ā€
Is this quantity for the whole life cycle or initial delivery? Reason Iā€™m asking is because Iā€™m also on Oahu. I wouldnā€™t doubt the $15k ADM

RS27

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6 spd / 2019 Civic Coupe Sport CVT / 05 E46 M3 6MT Slicktop
Is this quantity for the whole life cycle or initial delivery? Reason Iā€™m asking is because Iā€™m also on Oahu. I wouldnā€™t doubt the $15k ADM
The FK8 life cycle was 10k ADM for all the Oahu dealers. Iā€™m being told 15k ADM is FL5 for life of it as well. Assuming demand stays high and supply low (which is almost a given).

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
The FK8 life cycle was 10k ADM for all the Oahu dealers. Iā€™m being told 15k ADM is FL5 for life of it as well. Assuming demand stays high and supply low (which is almost a given).
Unfortunately you probably right

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Honda of Mentor does MSRP + 5k packages (PPF, ceramic, etc). Slot #4 and #5 are open.

Out of state buyers will have to bring something to trade in

Ask for Billy B

WattUpD

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RSX Type S
Honda of Mentor does MSRP + 5k packages (PPF, ceramic, etc). Slot #4 and #5 are open.

Out of state buyers will have to bring something to trade in

Ask for Billy B
i assume they are taking up to 5 deposit only?

Dinomikeus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Burkle Honda in whitebear lake MN will sell at MSRP. I put a deposit down, first in line for the new one there. They have some accessories they will add but it's the best deal I will find in this market.
Ready for any more info on the car!
I actually spoke to them when the car was first announced and they told me there would be a $500 deposit to get on the list plus a minimum of $15K markup over MSRP. If they've changed their tune I'll be reaching out to them!

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
I actually spoke to them when the car was first announced and they told me there would be a $500 deposit to get on the list plus a minimum of $15K markup over MSRP. If they've changed their tune I'll be reaching out to them!
If you haven't already their list is closed for the next 4 yrs is what one of the sales managers told me

NA6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 BRG Miata
Not sure if Richfield Bloomington Honda has been mentioned. I got on their list very early and my sales guy still swears they will sell at MSRP. Just waiting on the car to arrive!

Anyone have experience with Richfield Bloomington?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
That is price fixing. I don't know how to interpret the law surrounding that but I think it is illegal.

Dinomikeus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
If you haven't already their list is closed for the next 4 yrs is what one of the sales managers told me
Yeeeesh, that's rough. Guess I'll be looking for this on the used car market.

Poogles86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura RDX A-Spec
DCH Academy Honda in Old Bridge NJ asking $66k.

It looks like it's been sitting in their showroom for at least a couple weeks now.

Last edited:

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Not sure if Richfield Bloomington Honda has been mentioned. I got on their list very early and my sales guy still swears they will sell at MSRP. Just waiting on the car to arrive!

Anyone have experience with Richfield Bloomington?
In MN ? Never Happen James Flynn is the GM give him a call and ask him. They havenā€™t even got their first car. Nice Guy. They have a list from what I was told !
Kind Regards
Sponsored