• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
The R is technically the 2nd year of this chassis and they brought over the same engine/trans so I do not think there is much to worry about.
In my Sport hatch the compressor failed (not covered cause hatch), the dashboard shut off while I was driving (dealer replaced some computer), the parking brake button worked 50% of the time. I forget what else. So even Honda first year models can be a pain.
Sponsored

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
In my Sport hatch the compressor failed (not covered cause hatch), the dashboard shut off while I was driving (dealer replaced some computer), the parking brake button worked 50% of the time. I forget what else. So even Honda first year models can be a pain.
What do you mean "not covered"?

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Meanwhile my sport touring hatch is doing great!

VarmintCong

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST-Line
Meanwhile my sport touring hatch is doing great!
I put 90k miles on the Sport hatch in 3 years, it settled down and was flawless after the 1st year. Although the parking brake was always annoying and dangerous. Fixed with my 2020 Si.