• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

340 horsepower for 2022-2023 Civic Type R ?

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Yeah, I’m completely aware of what an ECU flash is, but to me, “exact specs as 17-21” means “exact”. Aka no modified ECU.
The engine is physically the same so yes, exact. ECU is not part of the engine.
Sponsored

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Guys...honda said it will be the most porwerfull version of Civic Type R. It will have more than 306HP.how much? Is stand with my original prediction between 307 and 310. Anything more, I'll be very surprised. Remember is a HONDA product and Honda is conservative with power numbers.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
The engine is physically the same so yes, exact. ECU is not part of the engine.
Dude, we can play word games all day, but in context to what he said, most would take that as an overarching definition of the entire power plant. So if I generally said, it’s got the exact same specs as the last engine, I wouldn’t just assume he meant only the long block.

SwiftTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Dude, we can play word games all day, but in context to what he said, most would take that as an overarching definition of the entire power plant. So if I generally said, it’s got the exact same specs as the last engine, I wouldn’t just assume he meant only the long block.
Is the brain part of the heart? Is the ECU part of the engine?