• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
How, after someone posts a picture of an FL5 in Michigan, does nobody respond to that, but everyone keeps talking about art and instagram account preferences? What is happening to us!?
Oh this is so funny. I think we are all waiting for the news and a little nuts because of how long its been. 😂
Sponsored

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
I swear by the time I get the Type R it'll feel like I've already owned it for years given how much I've looked at pictures of it and talked about it lol

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
The dealership contacted me today and said they were getting one in December. Just got on the waitlist as they don't require depost.
Every time i see an email like this, I bug my dealer. All false alarms to this point but I don't want to miss the one time that dealers actually do get allocation info.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
They using their favorite word, “soon”.
Dealerships are funny. I had to call one to tell them CRV pricing is out and that we can place orders now. When I called they said they would get pricing for Canada in October. I almost died laughing before I corrected them.

Last edited:

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Nothing is on order in the United States.