• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Congrats dude! That was a quick turn around from your last post about delivery lol. Post pictures when you get it!
Thanks! Yeah I was super surprised too. Apparently my dealership faught hard to get it from another dealer in the area when the deal fell out.

Update: Everything is signed off and confirmed. Car is getting rust proofed and ppf'd first. It's an SGP with a 19000~ number plate. Should be picking it up no later than Monday.
Sponsored

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Thanks! Yeah I was super surprised too. Apparently my dealership faught hard to get it from another dealer in the area when the deal fell out.

Update: Everything is signed off and confirmed. Car is getting rust proofed and ppf'd first. It's an SGP with a 19000~ number plate. Should be picking it up no later than Monday.
When we meeting up my bro!! I work in White Rock so I’ll be near you. 🤙🏿 CONGRATS AGAIN! 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Haha sometime for sure! Thanks man! I'm glad the forum members are finally getting these things. Feels unreal
Lmk! Yeah for sure, hopefully it’ll be the start.

btw, if you lookin for a set of the OEM Tires I’m planning to sell it. Just send me a PM. Lol 🤙🏿

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R

Wow, so your dealer bought your car from another dealer 😳

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
Congrats
When did you put down your deposit?
how long is the wait
Thanks! I put my deposit down back in Dec 2021 when the spy photos first came out and waited ever since.

Wow, so your dealer bought your car from another dealer 😳
Yeah they really came through. Apparently the dealers around all scramble to get one when type rs show up which adds to the wait time according to my dealership.

Honda_dna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M235i
Thanks! I put my deposit down back in Dec 2021 when the spy photos first came out and waited ever since.

Yeah they really came through. Apparently the dealers around all scramble to get one when type rs show up which adds to the wait time according to my dealership.
I wonder if your car is the one from the prince George dealer that they only want to sell to locals

JohnKneedep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Damn 19000 build number they are really ramping up production. Glad you got one! Really hoping more come to Canada than we are expecting.
I'm a little puzzled to see 2024 one with 000312 Serial number on the lot here in Texas...

sam3r_11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Hey guys, my car arrived and I'm picking it up tomorrow!!!
congrats man that's crazy how quick you can go from losing hope of getting FL5 to being asked to come get the car....for those still waiting hang in there you can see many of us picked up their cars and we were all in the same waiting boat
Sponsored