Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
champ_white_FL5's latest activity
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
jmheath357's post
in the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
with
Like
.
Derek Robinson from Innovative MotorWorks. Here's his website if you are not familiar. https://www.imwtuned.com/ It's actually not...
Wednesday at 11:10 PM
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
.
Hey man who did your custom tune?
Wednesday at 5:56 PM
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
Phearable Stage 2 ECU tune review
.
Thank you! I see like max 18 psi which quickly tapers down to 13-14 on the stock tune. Hoping the phearable tune is able to hold boost...
Sep 22, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
Phenom3030's post
in the thread
Phearable Stage 2 ECU tune review
with
Like
.
It’s a definite improvement over stock. Felt like it woke the car up. I wouldn’t doubt the elevation limited it though. I haven’t...
Sep 22, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
Phearable Stage 2 ECU tune review
.
Hi, how has the phearable tune been for you at high elevation? Did it make a big difference or do you think the elevation is limiting it?
Sep 22, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
minimedic's post
in the thread
AEM dryflow filter for PRL HVI intake
with
Like
.
I agree it held good with just clamp! But the veryyy unlikely clamp failure didn't sit well thinking about filter just falling off.
Sep 15, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
AEM dryflow filter for PRL HVI intake
.
I've been rawdogging it with just the clamp and it holds great and seems to seal fine
Sep 15, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
AEM dryflow filter for PRL HVI intake
.
Hi, yes I have been using the Dryflow on my HVI. Fuel trims are excellent. No issues other than slightly quieter intake noises!
Sep 15, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
minimedic's post
in the thread
AEM dryflow filter for PRL HVI intake
with
Like
.
For anyone looking to switch to AEM filter for PRL intake. A roll of self fusing silicon tape 1” wide is perfect. It’s designed to...
Sep 15, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
Opinions on PRL HVI filter
.
Just want to add that the AEM Dryflow is a great option for the HVI. I was concerned about sealing as well, but the intake tract is...
Sep 8, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
Vito.FL5's post
in the thread
Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU
with
Like
.
About my build — a few days ago I saw a post from a famous "pro tuner" saying that the ECU was designed to operate with a MAF and that...
Sep 7, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
TchnoZ33's post
in the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
with
Like
.
Doesn’t sound like you wanted it that much anyways lol. Just get it when you are ready. But it is a great upgrade, very different from...
Sep 6, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
.
Yeah it was shitty and kinda soured me on the whole thing. Maybe I'll look into the remote jailbreak
Sep 5, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
.
Ended up not getting jailbroken. The hondata guys decided to do the event early without notifying anyone so I drove 4 hours for nothing...
Sep 5, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning
.
Sweet, thanks! Getting jailbroken this weekend and was planning on running the hondata basemap until I get more bolt ons.
Sep 3, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
An in-depth talk about FL5 ECU tuning
.
This is the hondata basemap? Does that maxed out torque table risk engine damage? Have they updated the basemap since this was posted?
Sep 3, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
J_D's post
in the thread
Is the Hondata 93 map safe to run for a while?
with
Like
.
I ran a hondata basemap on a Gen 1 Acura RDX turbo K23 for over a decade. It was regularly beat on 24/7 in blazing heat and frigid cold...
Sep 1, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
Is the Hondata 93 map safe to run for a while?
.
So I should be fine with the PRL HVI and inlet? Those are my only mods except for resonator deletes and my fuel trims are excellent with...
Aug 31, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
Is the Hondata 93 map safe to run for a while?
.
How has your experience been so far with the hondata OTS tune?
Aug 31, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
.
There are probably thousands of people running the tsp tune on 91 and not experiencing any issues, even if the ECU is experiencing...
Aug 31, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
.
Hmm interesting on the commanded fuel pressure! Can't wait to get my flash pro and start logging
Aug 31, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
.
I wonder if hondata has updated the tune at all to try and clean this up. Or maybe it's intentional to keep the AFR rich during that...
Aug 31, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
jmheath357's post
in the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
with
Like
.
Knock and fuel trims were good for the time I ran it, never saw any issues. The one issue I did see was the fuel pump duty cycle would...
Aug 30, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
.
Try with rev match disabled. It drastically reduces if not completely eliminates rev hang. The rpms fall too fast for my liking with rev...
Aug 30, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
TSP Stage 1 while Stock(ish)
.
How was knock and fuel trims on the hondata 91 OTS? Does the hondata 91 OTS seem safe for long term use? I only have access to 91 and...
Aug 30, 2026
champ_white_FL5
reacted to
TchnoZ33's post
in the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
with
Like
.
No not dangerously lean…as I said lol you’ll be fine. Just recommend a better tune cause it feels leaps and bounds better. Dont over...
Aug 29, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
.
Dang I wonder why they would make it run lean? Is it dangerously lean?
Aug 29, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
.
Yeah I was looking at phearable stage 2, but the hondata event isn't local to me so I'll be road tripping back home on the base tune...
Aug 29, 2026
champ_white_FL5
replied to the thread
How safe is the Hondata base tune?
.
Hi I know this is old but I'm curious how it's been with the tune? Thinking of getting mine jailbroken soon at the hondata tour but of...
Aug 29, 2026
Members
Top