Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Pekingduck's latest activity
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
.
I used 4 sets of ps4 and 1 set of 200 tread wear tire. I did bring it to the canyonish area on my way at times and also had about 6...
Sep 22, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
Xmetal's post
in the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
with
Like
.
This should be your main concern on an older car, especially one that isn't produced in large quantity. I had to part ways with my BMW...
Sep 19, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Who here has their R as an everyday driver?
.
I daily mine for almost two years. I put over 50k miles. For me it wasn’t a good daily for the amount of miles I put for work. I...
Sep 19, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Replacing undertray fasteners
.
my 10th was lowered and I end up demolishing the tray and had to get a new one. They didn’t sell the tray alone so I had to get liner...
Sep 17, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Replacing undertray fasteners
.
I find the under tray to more issue then the fasteners
Sep 17, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
Montrix's post
in the thread
What is the proper size for a socket to fit the factory lug nuts on a 2023 Type R?
with
Like
.
Have the full set of these, highly recommend
Aug 31, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
What is the proper size for a socket to fit the factory lug nuts on a 2023 Type R?
.
I got koken socket due to tighter tolerance. I had a mac socket and rounded or got stuck my ray “tuner” lugs. It has nylon guard and...
Aug 30, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
J_D's post
in the thread
Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California
with
Like
.
I mean by conventional standards Gavin does pretty well. He’s got all his hair and is 6’3
Aug 30, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
Nikw91's post
in the thread
Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California
with
Like
.
California is a beautiful state, with ugly Government.
Aug 30, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
FL5 aerodynamics
with
Like
.
Someone posted this a while back and I think the consensus was some of these numbers and testing are bogus. His numbers don't align with...
Aug 29, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California
.
I have mix feeling about this. I got new tires for my electric daily and my range drop 10% and bought a brand name tire thinking it...
Aug 26, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
RODSCIVIC's post
in the thread
Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California
with
Like
.
Excluded Specialty Tires The following tires are excluded from the proposed regulation’s minimum performance standards. Please consult...
Aug 26, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Florida
For sale: CARBING / CUSCO
.
I like the strut bar, but i wish you were local
Aug 10, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
Trey's post
in the thread
Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! 🙌 📸
with
Like
.
Just got home. ?????
Aug 5, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
Rear brake pad burn rate with TC Control Off, VSA Off, Pedal dance
with
Like
.
I really can’t think of any reason to leave it on at the track in terms of safety. If you’re going for lap times, maybe the rear torque...
Aug 5, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
J_D's post
in the thread
Rear brake pad burn rate with TC Control Off, VSA Off, Pedal dance
with
Like
.
I leave everything on. I've done about 10 ish track days, but don't want to risk anything when I push it on track. I just replace the...
Aug 5, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
ctechauto's post
in the thread
Civic Type R vs. Ford GT
with
Like
.
Tire tech has come a long way in the last 20 years. Throw some equivalent PS4S (since they came on the CTR) on the GT and watch that...
Jul 6, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Decided to buy Si
.
I agree bang for buck Elantra n better. Mpg, reliability, and pure running cost si better
Jul 5, 2026
Pekingduck
replied to the thread
Decided to buy Si
.
I had 2018 si with 150k miles and used it for track days and my commuter with a street build tune, intercooler, downpipe, pads, ss...
Jul 5, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
Decided to buy Si
with
Like
.
If tracking is the objective the choice would would be - If I have 50 grand - Type R If I have 35 grand - Elantra N Si does not even...
Jul 5, 2026
Pekingduck
reacted to
magicpacket's post
in the thread
Decided to buy Si
with
Like
.
If you don't yet own a house or any property for that matter, get the Si. Don't be that guy with the CTR in an apartment lol. That being...
Jul 5, 2026
Members
Top