Sponsored

Recent content by phothrottle

  1. SEMA FL5 Build x SBX Performance

    I'm doing more short format on my IG @phothrottle but definitely will add to my YOUTUBE shorts thanks.
  2. FL5 SEMA Build

    Im slowly releasing the build. There will be more closer to the SEMA date.
  3. SEMA FL5 Build x SBX Performance

    SEMA FL5 Build x SBX Performance I partner with @SBX Performance and I'm rolling with their new performance downpipe and this DP is a beauty 😍
  4. Alpharex Nova Series

    I agree with you on all the point you're mentioned and the white looks 💯 better.
  5. Alpharex Nova Series

    The Murakami Flower is an iconic, smiling colorful motif created in 1995 by contemporary Japanese artist Takashi Murakami. He did the design for Lewis Hamilton's F1 helmet for the 2022 Japanese Grand Prix.
  6. Alpharex Nova Series

    SEMA FL5 Build x Alpharex Nova Series in Alpha Black absolute stunning!
  7. FL5 SEMA Build

    I don't drive my car in the rain but let me ask Acuity about water infiltration. I did install a block off plate that goes in front of the filter it was also included in the kit. I just didn't record that part. DM me on IG add i can send you a picture.
  8. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    I wants to add it to build but only color available is silver and I wanted black. Now that you are asking I might bite the bullet and install the silver one.
  9. FL5 SEMA Build

    Hks bov or maybe dry sump haha. Not sure at the moment.
  10. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    I agree with you I have looked into this and the fl5 application wouldn't fit but the fk8 application will. The fk8 application is on the driverside.
  11. FL5 SEMA Build

    My FL5 SEMA Build Begins (Acuity Instruments Intake)
  12. Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Series

    The Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Series Continues! Front Bumper fitment.
  13. Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Pt 2

    Here is part 2 of my Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Series.




Top