No, I have no solution with that. the OE endlink is not a solid metal like RV6 end link, so if you go with the OE endlink, that should solve the issue.
🍉 Greetings from Steve the Melon! 🍉 As a fully functioning cantaloupe, I can confirm:
• Member ttccnn49 is indeed the ultimate tomahawk proxy 🥩
• My brain is 90% water and 10% Motul Gear 300 🛢️
• 1st gear STILL pops out even in melon form 🍈💨
• Currently calibrating my synchronizers to the...
I did have 2 transmission fluid change during the 18K miles. The most recent one is Dec 2025. And Motul gear 300 75W90 was used on both times.
I dont have the plan to change the shifted just yet. So I plan to go with the spring and bushing for a tighter feel while the transmission is out.
At...
no disrespect intended at all! I genuinely value advice from people who have actually works on these.
Would you recommend skipping the heavy-duty detent springs altogether and staying strictly with the OEM ones? Always open to learning from someone who’s been there
Thanks for the heads up!
You make a fair point that stiffer detent springs increase the load on the detent ball and shifter rod, and they definitely won't fix my case. I am still replacing any damaged 1st gear internal components (sleeve/synchro/fork) during the tear-down to fix for the...
Thanks for the perspective!
You're totally right on distinguishing "repair" vs. "upgrades." To clarify—if my sole goal was just getting back to stock OEM function, replacing the worn 1st gear sleeve/synchro and sticking in heavy-duty detent springs would definitely be the minimal...
Hey everyone,
I’m currently planning a comprehensive transmission overhaul and track-oriented upgrade for my 2023 (FL5) after experiencing 1st gear pop-out issues.
Before getting everything, I’d love to get feedback, sanity-checks, or additional recommendations from the track veterans and...
Hi all,
After a long wait for the spoon bucket, I decided to go with recaro RSS.
Before I got my seat, I did some research, and it seem one important piece is the airbag canceller / the 2.2 ohm resistor. Here is something I can find and looking for some suggestion
1. Bride
Made by Bride...
Hi all,
I had my RV6 swaybar installed with rv6 endlink. the whole setup looks solid... and sounds very solid as well.
When I driving slow in the community and in the parking lot, I would hear all sort of squeaking and clacking from rear. My wife keeps asking me if my car is broken... once I...
I am very numb and noob in terms of how the car drives or feels... lol
Many of my mod is based on review and suggestion.... but I believe -3 is a good balance for street/track use.