Sponsored

NEW @ TSP: Wide Angle Anti-Glare Mirrors for 22+ Civic / 26+ Prelude

MooMoo

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2024
Threads
25
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
1,533
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW FL5 Type R, 2000 S2000, 2002 Range Rover P38
I commend yall for not putting a logo on them!

However I am surprised not a single company out there makes these not in blue, I think there would be a market for regular non blue mirrors with the wide angle.
Sponsored

 

zumbooruk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
675
Reaction score
627
Location
Ventura CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5, 2014 Chevy Suburban (wife), previous 2007 FA5
I commend yall for not putting a logo on them!

However I am surprised not a single company out there makes these not in blue, I think there would be a market for regular non blue mirrors with the wide angle.
I am not sure why people don't like the tint.

I love it. I believe it is the best feature of these side mirrors. much more so than the wider angle.

Two days ago I drove my father's Odyssey at night. I forgot how annoying and blinding are the headlight reflected from the OEM side mirrors. I had to use my hand to cover the mirror.
 

Montrix

Member
First Name
Andre
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
45
Reaction score
40
Location
Massachusetts
Vehicle(s)
2025 Type R SGP
I am not sure why people don't like the tint.

I love it. I believe it is the best feature of these side mirrors. much more so than the wider angle.

Two days ago I drove my father's Odyssey at night. I forgot how annoying and blinding are the headlight reflected from the OEM side mirrors. I had to use my hand to cover the mirror.
We’re not all in sunny California ;)

For me the “issue” is on cloudy rainy days. It’s noticeably darker and that mixed with the rain causes some decreased visibility.
 
OP
OP
Savannah@TSP

Savannah@TSP

Elite Sponsor
Joined
May 22, 2023
Threads
44
Messages
319
Reaction score
369
Location
USA
Website
www.twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
'98 EJ6, '23 FL1 (sold), '23 Si (sold), '20 FC4 (sold)
Build Thread
Link
I do not have a timeframe yet, but I do know other color options are being explored, including a grey.
Sponsored

 
 







Top