Sponsored

Search results

  1. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Thank you for saying that! Definitely miss the glory days of forums. We running it back at the cost of my daughter's college fund! 🫠🥶 I'll take some photos for you when I get home today. It's not pretty under there haha. I think there's 10 pre-drilled holes on the lip. If you do get it make...
  2. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    These are the smoked ones so they're exactly like the type r and si models. It'll be the LHD pattern since it's coming from the Philippines.
  3. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    G-Loc Brake Pads secured for when boost season finally arrives in SoCal. 🥵 Went with R10 pads. I was thinking of doing R12 but I don't think I have enough experience to max use them properly without ruining my rotors and calipers. GPX141 for AP Racing CP9660 calipers. GP1878 for FK8/FL5...
  4. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Just took the first 12 mile drive to work with the pmm installed. At redline shifts you can feel the mount doing work and keeping everything moving closer to one unit. There's minor added nvh at idle, that's mainly coming through the steering wheel. Yeah I'd skip on Spoon as they're produced...
  5. 0W20 Oil analysis after 29x HPDE sessions and daily driving

    Great results and good to hear what temps and oil pressure you were reaching.
  6. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Got the replacement top hat for the pmm from Wunderladen and completed the install. I think I need to adjust the bolt up points on the top hat to the engine cause the bushing is being smushed. I drove it around andddd, yup more nvh but very little and I'm sure it'll settle in after I put more...
  7. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    So that billet cover is in the mental process phase of getting a complete makeover. I'm too excited that I just had to mention it. My original idea was to strip the anodized red and polish the entire piece but I got a suggestion to do something stupid good. We'll see as I have zero eta on when...
  8. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    These showed up right after from Blackhawk. Now that I finished my oil filter relocation kit I have another reason to try out different filters! 🙃 Picked up 2x Mugen and a Spoon one. I'm heading to Japan in January so I'll try to pick up others. Says pressure loss is reduced by 10% and...
  9. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Well I managed to convince myself I needed these to match the clear/chrome tail lights I picked up a while ago. Original plan was to install them for wekfest and have these oem clear corners to match the backend. Unfortunately they didn't arrive in time. But they're here now! I ordered my...
  10. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    I aim to....remain broke. Oh yeah they got back to me yesterday and will be sending out the fl5 top hat and a return label.
  11. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Ah shit it's out of stock. It's the 22400085 = 68-85mm / No. 44 / 48 - Black (1pc.)
  12. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Been wanting to take photos somewhere of the car with the wekfest la decals I printed and applied but everytime something comes up right near sunset. So I just did the usual photo shoot in front of my garage. Added a red banner with a small Mastermind NA logo. I was in their booth along with...
  13. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    OMG that's genius bwahaha. Shit, I'm totally going to use that now in coversations haha.
  14. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Sunday funday for no one except the mosquitoes that got to feed on my legs. I thought I'd knock out all 3 motor mounts (Cobb RMM, Wunderladen PMM and TMM). Got the Cobb one done quickly and moved onto the PMM next. Got everything removed and then assembled the PMM before dropping it...
  15. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Thank you! I read that as photography which is what I'm assuming you meant to say. :)
  16. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Received my Hans IV FHR. I appreciate the packaging and included dust bag for it but placement of the shoulder rubber grips is placed off on the right where it looks like it'll eventually start to lift. Even more so all the decals are just slapped on with zero thought as I had to remove the "IV"...
  17. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Been busy with daily migraines. New neurologist prescription might have to be reversed cause I'm getting more auras and attacks soon after the meds wear off. Usually just take one pill and in 2 hours I'm all good. Anyhow... That's pretty much slowed me down on getting anything car related done...
  18. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Ok you mentioned shim adjustment camber arms so now I'm all in. 🙃😂
  19. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    Love the design! Reminds me of the ones I had on my gt3. I'm 50/50 right now on doing it since I'm really trying to keep the car borderline tolerable for family use still bwahaha. I'm going to let it simmer in my brain for a bit.
  20. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    So I got a quote of 1k to fix the Cleib lip and yeah I just bought a cf repair kit on Amazon and patched it. Sanded down the top coat till the spidering went away and then just chipped off the cracked resin on the bottom part and added a patch of cf. Going to sand it then 2k clear it after. It...




Top