Sponsored

Search results

  1. Aftermarket windscreen glass using OEM seals

    So little update the insurers glass repair provider has stated they cannot do the sensor calibration due to the car sitting too low, the glass installer stated that Honda can do it and that I should take the car to them. My insurance was pretty hesitant to get them to do it due to the cost of...
  2. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Has there been any photos of any information of this release from PWR?
  3. Aftermarket windscreen glass using OEM seals

    I asked the question and they said they only stock Xinyi glass for the FL5 Type R. I know a few ppl who run the glass from O'Brian and have had no issues, my only concern really is the seals and whatnot being used. I think I'll just purchase them from Honda myself and provide them on day of...
  4. Aftermarket windscreen glass using OEM seals

    Yeh I contacted and asked what the replacement will be, this was their reply Manufacturer/brand and country - Xinyi (China) Manufacturer part number - CIVIC-22-R-SZ LFW/X DOT code - DOT563 Yes, this glass is a like for like replacement Specifications of AE glass: Technical Description...
  5. Aftermarket windscreen glass using OEM seals

    Oh ok that's good to know, regarding the items listed in the diagram are all needed for the glass replacement or just the seals?
  6. Aftermarket windscreen glass using OEM seals

    Hi there, So I've recently copped a couple of stone chips to my front glass and after going back and forward with my insurer I've just decided to get an aftermarket replacement, after talking to the company who's doing the windscreen (O'Brian) they have basically said that they will install the...
  7. Throttle Body Inlet Pipe (a.k.a., Upper Charge Pipe) Replacement?

    Plazmaman make a piping kit now also https://plazmaman.com/product/honda-civic-fl5-type-r-high-flow-piping-kit/
  8. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Is the new PWR IC compatible with the HKS piping kit?
  9. Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video

    Would the upgraded head unit be a hardware upgrade or just software? Haoping we can update the current unit.
  10. Exhaust advice: Catback to Catless?

    I run a a catless DP with a titanium twin tip Remark exhaust, hardly notice any drone on my daily commute. When you get on it it's a different story though.
  11. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Plazmaman now also make an intercooler for the FL5 (piping kit also coming soon which also includes upper charge pipe), if any of you follow the GTR scene you'll know that most of the big HP cars here in Aus run their intercooler so it's safe to say they're onto something. Price point is good...
  12. R513CTR build thread 🇦🇺

    Meet up with a few old friends I haven't seen in awhile last night and went for a hill run, car handled well. Recently rotated the tyres as I had some wear on the fronts partially due to them being a little flat, hoping the currently set last till the new RE71RZ are released here.
  13. R513CTR build thread 🇦🇺

    Yeh all within the safe limit. Car will get a retune once I the MHI turbo is on and I go e85
  14. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    Plazmaman are about to release their IC kit with piping kit, if their track history is anything to go by it will be good. Price point is good also. Plazmaman
  15. Making this car more raw?

    You want raw go catless with a titanium exhaust.
  16. R513CTR build thread 🇦🇺

    Today we installed an Eventuri CAI and Turbo tube, the quality and fitment is perfect. Performance wise power felt good though the revrange, checked trims and all was good though I'll be looking to get the car tuned once I've installed an intercooler.
  17. R513CTR build thread 🇦🇺

    Sorry for the lack of posts work has been flat out. Car now has a Remark titanium exhaust system with Dream Automotive catless down pipe, Hondata has also been installed running a base map for the time being. I've also ordered a Voltex GT type 2 wing (12 month ETA 😔) as well as an Eventuri...
  18. Eventuri FL5 Turbo Tube/Inlet Pipe

    Oh I though you couldn't use the Eventuri turbo inlet pipe on the stock air box or was I mistaken?
  19. Battery voltage drop

    Ended up swapping back to the OEM grounding bolt and haven't had any issues since, tbh couldn't even remember swapping it to Ti. Cheers for the info though all.




Top